Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jim Kelly Sighting
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TargaToy
Jim it was real nice "meeting" you today.

No, I'm not a stalker. biggrin.gif I just get a real charge when I see a 914 off jackstands!

I had to pedal the Ridgeline pretty hard to catch you, BTW biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

jimkelly
conrad

that's what red lights are for - running into other 914 enthusiasts : ))

thanks for capturing my accidental venturing in maryland.

since my speedo cable broke - i've been using my gps as a speedometer - comes in hand when i get lost too : )

jim
VaccaRabite
vroom vroom!
TargaToy
It's funny because as soon as you crossed in front of me (I was leaving work for some lunch), I knew it had to be your car. I'm not in a very 914-prevalent part of the world so they tend to grab my eye.

How'd you accidentally end up way down here?
jimkelly
to put some miles on the car - every once in a while - i take this route - rt 16 to rt 13 to salisbury to ocean city then up rt 1 to milton de - but somehow i ended up POMOKOKE : ) but it was still a good loop ultimately to put a few hours of driving in and get PAPARATZZI-ed : )
type47
Well, it's nice to know SOMEBODY is driving their car! (not me...)
flipb
QUOTE(type47 @ Mar 16 2011, 03:06 PM) *

Predicting 75 degrees here on Friday... hoping to drive mine to work! And mid-60's on Saturday too.
jimkelly
to top it off - i don't have any glass in either of my doors - i was happy to get home after my 3+- hour drive - burrrrr ; )
TargaToy
I actually wondered if your window just wouldn't roll up--judging by the ski cap, etc biggrin.gif I know it was a bit cool for windows down on the highway.

Hope to see you down this way again sometime or maybe I'll hook up with you if near Milton.
type47
QUOTE(flipb @ Mar 16 2011, 11:09 AM) *

QUOTE(type47 @ Mar 16 2011, 03:06 PM) *

Predicting 75 degrees here on Friday... hoping to drive mine to work! And mid-60's on Saturday too.

Come on by the first pca potomac tech of the year this Sat out at Curry's in Chantilly; 10-3 this time.
flipb
Hey Jim,

Would love to get out to the Potomac Tech tomorrow, especially since I'm going to the HPDC at Summit Point. Tech isn't required but it would make me feel better. Not sure I'll make it - would have to beg off from family duty for a while, and I was also thinking of using tomorrow afternoon to go to OG Racing and get fitted for a rental helmet.
type47
I heard OG will mail the rental helmets to you. Once you know your size, that would save a trip ... unless you wanted an excuse for a drive driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.