Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Picture of 914 on American Le Mans site!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott Carlberg
I happen to click on a link from the American Le Mans twitter account. The article is called, Bill Adam: My First Sebring.

Then, I happened to notice the Silver 914 in the picture behind the Triumph....

Click to view attachment

I would imagine that's a Six....anyone?

Link: http://americanlemans.com/primary1.php?cat=news|15568
Cheapsnake
I love it, especially with the Tullius TR8 in the shot. Are you sure that's actually Sebring? I've only been there once, but don't recall that corner or there actually being TREES anywhere on the course.

Tom
Gustl
cool smilie_pokal.gif

gms
QUOTE(Scott Carlberg @ Mar 16 2011, 07:41 PM) *

I happen to click on a link from the American Le Mans twitter account. The article is called, Bill Adam: My First Sebring.

Then, I happened to notice the Silver 914 in the picture behind the Triumph....

Click to view attachment

I would imagine that's a Six....anyone?

Link: http://americanlemans.com/primary1.php?cat=news|15568

That is John's (fourblades)
IMSA Racer
I think it had a six at that point
That car wore #24 at 1980 Sebring, it looks like turn 10?
URY914
Yes, Sebring 1980.
FourBlades

Scott,

That is my IMSA car for sure!

Thanks very much for posting that.

I have not found any new pictures of the car beyond what T.C. already had when he sold it to me.

John

Scott Carlberg
Well it's certainly been confirmed now, but I was assuming it was Sebring since the article is about bill adam & his first sebring experience. WOW! So that 914 belongs to a member here, that's AWESOME. glad you guys liked the pic.
carr914
QUOTE(FourBlades @ Mar 17 2011, 04:39 PM) *

Scott,

That is my IMSA car for sure!

Thanks very much for posting that.

I have not found any new pictures of the car beyond what T.C. already had when he sold it to me.

John

Scott thanks for posting that pic ( never have seen it) - Definately Sebring and definately the car I sold to John (FourBlades)

T.C.
smj
Love seeing period photos of racers that are in the hands of community members. Good eye!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.