Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 914-6 GT Steel Fender Flares and Rocker Panels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ghopkins
I have a brand new, still in the box set of reproduction 914-6 GT steel fender flares and fiberglass 914-6 GT rocker panels from AutoAtlanta. I bought these in a group buy on one of these 914 forums but I can't remember which. I'm not trying to get rich but I would like $850 free shipping. I will only ship them within the continental United States via UPS ground with insurance.
pdlightning
Greetings, I may be interested in the flairs and rockers. Can you email me pictures @

1miketerry@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
eric914
If you will consider separating the rockers from the flairs I would be interested in the rockers.
ghopkins
QUOTE(eric914 @ Mar 17 2011, 12:12 PM) *

If you will consider separating the rockers from the flairs I would be interested in the rockers.

Thanks but I really don't want to separate them right now. I would rather someone get a good package deal. If they don't sell soon I will list them on ebay separately. Thanks again.
ghopkins
QUOTE(ghopkins @ Mar 16 2011, 11:48 PM) *

I have a brand new, still in the box set of reproduction 914-6 GT steel fender flares and fiberglass 914-6 GT rocker panels from AutoAtlanta. I bought these in a group buy on one of these 914 forums but I can't remember which. I'm not trying to get rich but I would like $850 free shipping. I will only ship them within the continental United States via UPS ground with insurance.

I have pics available upon request for anyone serious about getting these. Thanks.
Loser_Cruiser
If these are available on the first of April (Aka payday) I want them!
ghopkins
Fenders and Rockers have been sold.
pdlightning
Thanks!
pdlightning
Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.