Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB drivers outer door handle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Atomman
Hello

Handle has cracked on my 914 sad.gif anyone got a spare lying round i could use for parts to save mine ?

Cheers

Gary
URY914
If the mounting tab at the door is broken I can repair it. PM me for my address. biggrin.gif
914werke
QUOTE(Atomman @ Mar 17 2011, 02:47 AM) *

Hello

Handle has cracked on my 914 sad.gif anyone got a spare lying round i could use for parts to save mine ?

Cheers

Gary

Which side? I have a few. smile.gif
Atomman
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Mar 17 2011, 02:52 PM) *

QUOTE(Atomman @ Mar 17 2011, 02:47 AM) *

Hello

Cheers

Gary

Which side? I have a few. smile.gif

Cheers dude its Drivers door LHD car

This side

IPB Image

How much ? And I know it's a pain but I'm over here in the UK to if you would post it,

Cheers Gary
Black22
QUOTE(URY914 @ Mar 17 2011, 04:10 AM) *

If the mounting tab at the door is broken I can repair it. PM me for my address. biggrin.gif

I have a broken stud on my handle. I've JB Welded it 2x! Can you give us more specifics as to how and how much you charge to to this repair? Thanks!
URY914
QUOTE(Black22 @ Mar 17 2011, 12:56 PM) *

QUOTE(URY914 @ Mar 17 2011, 04:10 AM) *

I have a broken stud on my handle. I've JB Welded it 2x! Can you give us more specifics as to how and how much you charge to to this repair? Thanks!

Here is a pair that I repaired for Jim Tab a few years ago. I make an aluminum piece that replaces the tab and it is held in place by the pivot pin.

You can replace a broken handle with a used handle but it will break too. Or I can fix it and it will last forever. beer.gif

The cost is $65.00 plus shipping.

Click to view attachment
Atomman
Any body got a spare flapper bit for the drivers side ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.