Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.2 t engine unstamped repro case .. fs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ONTHEGRIND
So I have a 2.2t engine very clean and spins nice I am selling as I have a job opportunity and would like to fill up my tool box I don't need to sell but wouldn't mind having some new tools for the job. Engine is a 72 with a factory unstamped case.. with zenith carbs.. I would like 2,200 for the engine.. Engine is located in San Jose Ca open to reasonable offers

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
00SEVEN
QUOTE(ONTHEGRIND @ Mar 17 2011, 12:17 PM) *

So I have a 2.2t engine very clean and spins nice I am selling as I have a job opportunity and would like to fill up my tool box I don't need to sell but wouldn't mind having some new tools for the job. Engine is a 72 with a factory unstamped case.. with zenith carbs.. I would like 2,200 for the engine.. Engine is located in San Jose Ca open to reasonable offers

PM sent
DanT
what all is included with the motor?
fan shroud/alternator?
carbs/linkage/air cleaner box?
911 heat exchangers?
full ignition?
etc
thanks smile.gif
ONTHEGRIND
There is a dist the cap was busted carbs are complete and one is rebuilt the other needs the couplers to connect the butterfly rods and a squirter airbox is there so is the harness and plug wires. clutch and fly wheel also
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.