Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunny in low 70s
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
chandler1969
Probably the wrong place to post this. Today was a great day after a long winter to drive the yellow 74 2.0l. I enjoyed it even more by taking my Kentucky back roads to work. Oh what a glorious day!

Just wanted to share.

Thanks ya'll
dion9146
I couldn't agree more. Just got back in from an early evening spin.

Dion
BRAVE_HELIOS
QUOTE(chandler1969 @ Mar 17 2011, 05:59 PM) *

Probably the wrong place to post this. Today was a great day after a long winter to drive the yellow 74 2.0l. I enjoyed it even more by taking my Kentucky back roads to work. Oh what a glorious day!

Just wanted to share.

Thanks ya'll

NICE!

We're caught up in our yearly limbo of rainy, cool/cold weather sad.gif In a few weeks though, it will all clear up... and it'll be 80 degrees! Our Springs are not very pleasant, IMHO.
benalishhero
Nice! Near 50 here in Maine today.
ripper911
Today it's going to be 80 and warmer tomorrow! piratenanner.gif
Had to race home early yesterday, so I got to drive fast with the top down without the rush hour traffic, it was great! Planning on having some good drives this weekend! driving.gif
Probably the wrong place to post this.

There is 914 content!
flipb
Light traffic for a weekday, gorgeous weather... drove the 914 into Washington DC to work this morning. Top off. A little chilly, but the heater did its job. Afternoon will be beautiful.

Best part is my boss has the day off, so nobody to make obnoxious comments when I slip out an hour before rush hour traffic gets bad.

VaccaRabite
Yeah, what was up with traffic today? There was NONE.

I am digging this weather! it is motivating me!

Zach
dion9146
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Mar 18 2011, 09:40 AM) *

Yeah, what was up with traffic today? There was NONE.

I am digging this weather! it is motivating me!

Zach

Hangovers from too much green beer and college hoops yesterday. At least that's my excuse. beer.gif

Dion
VaccaRabite
Huh. I bet that is exactly what it was.

Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.