Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: To sell or not to sell?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hot_shoe914
To sell or not to sell, and if so, how much? confused24.gif

Click to view attachment
Gint
I never saw a price in the original thread. BTW, where did it go? Was that you Don? Post a link to the original if you have it.

Found it: Neon sign group buy thread

I'd like to have another neon sign for my garage. The original question(s) remain. Is that the final design? How much?
poorsche914
I guess you need to find out price to make the signs and then see if people are interested.
Personally, I would buy a 914 neon sign long before I would buy a Porsche crest sign.

IPB Image
bandjoey
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?rt=nc&_nkw...d=p3286.c0.m301
For ideas on pricing. Looks like everyone in China is already doing it.
rick 918-S
Ya Don, but if you were able to have these made locally in the USA and compete with the retail ebay prices I would rather by one from you that someone I don't know in another country. By compete I mean close to even if it's a few bucks more.
Gint
agree.gif Me too.
Mike Bellis
The guys in China can get away with it because Porsche cannot sue them there. You risk a serious copywrite infringement here and most likely you will hear from Porsche USA. Unless you sell USED signs. Then you have not MADE anything with the Porsche logo.
biosurfer1
Some of those ebay auctions are a joke...$.05 starting bid but $49.99 shipping.
poorsche914
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Mar 19 2011, 01:44 PM) *

Some of those ebay auctions are a joke...$.05 starting bid but $49.99 shipping.

Low price with high shipping may change in the coming months since ebay is changing the fees on sold items to include shipping.
montoya 73 2.0
I would be interested, just need to know if the price is comparable to what I can get away with from the wife!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.