Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:71 914 Body with Steel Flares
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
JimmyG
I am going to let go a nice body that I have been working on for several years. This was a 71 1.7 that I converted to a six several years ago. I took this car to Huntsville year before last to the ramble there so if you where there you saw it. It had a 3.0 and needed more cooling and wider tires so I took it down for that and to reinfored the longs. I stared traveling for my job so it has been sitting under a double cover for a year. After I took it down I took all the tar sound deadning out steam cleaned the entie body and began putting on the steel AA flares and the reinforcements, cut the hole for the front cooler and have that started. The oil tank holes are ready for a tank as one was there before it was taken down. All the work done was done carfully and neat as possible.This a body only. I have two doors front lid and the flares going with it. The cart that the car is on you can also have.If you look at the pics you can see all the rust the body has. All the rust is very reparable with little knowledge of body work. The body is straight and has not had much of any body work done to it.I have it registered in my name in Al. Titling was not done here untill 75 so check with your state on titling. I have sold cars out of state before... never a problem. You will need to come get this body or set up shipping yourself. Going to be tough to ship due to it not rolling.
Take a look at the pics and hit me up if ya got any questions.
1200.00 OBO
Jimmy
http://rides.webshots.com/album/579932686gFGiCV?vhost=rides
JimmyG
WOW! Noboby in the southeast needs a decent body?
Make me a reasonable offer.
JimmyG
Bump it up!
I need to get this body out of my driveway
The AA flares are worth something!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.