Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 2.0 94mm pistons
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mrblyoung
Looking for a set of good used 94mm 2.0L US-spec OR Euro-spec pistons for an engine build.

PM me or email me if you have a set and your price and we can talk. Greatly appreciated.
Baja Kevin
QUOTE(mrblyoung @ Mar 20 2011, 06:09 PM) *

Looking for a set of good used 94mm 2.0L US-spec OR Euro-spec pistons for an engine build.

PM me or email me if you have a set and your price and we can talk. Greatly appreciated.

I just tore down my stock 2.0L for rebuild, have F.I. piston & cylinders in good condition. Going to build 2270cc to put my dual 44IDF's on. Cotact me at jensenracing@netzero.net if you are intrested.
tradisrad
high performance house hase new ones
Baja Kevin
QUOTE(tradisrad @ Mar 22 2011, 09:35 AM) *

What part of (used) was not clear?!!!!?
tradisrad
QUOTE(Baja Kevin @ Mar 22 2011, 09:27 PM) *

wait, your yelling at me (on your first post) and you are not the origial poster. It's just an option-man. Afraid you wont sell your used crap?
gcrotvik

This site is for Porsche people who respect one another. Maybe you should find another forum. Try eBay, they are all about abuse and deception.

Greg
Baja Kevin
QUOTE(tradisrad @ Mar 23 2011, 06:39 AM) *

wait, your yelling at me (on your first post) and you are not the origial poster. It's just an option-man. Afraid you wont sell your used crap?

Wow! Sorry, I stepped on your dress!!! Just trying to help someone who asked for a specific part they needed. Don't really care If I make any money, just trying to help keep as many 914's stay on the road!!!!!!! Not all of us can buy new parts to keep our baby's on the road. Did not plan to start a s--t storm over such a small issue. Just thought I'd respond to someones specific wants, not get into a jousting contest! Again I apologize to you and anyone else that I upset. I'll not post anymore, and just work on my teener. Sorry!
silver74insocal
wow this got ugly quick..."abuse and deception" seems a bit presumptious (guy with 5 posts) it could easily be a case of poor internet etiquette. coming from a trade that has me working 8 to 10 hours a day on construction sites, i too suffer from this affliction and have had to adjust accordingly, having figured out the hard way that the way i speak does not come off friendly at all on the internet. i dont know Kevin, and agree he does come off a little harsh, but am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. just my 2 bits..now lets group hug grouphug.gif

P.S. the dress comment ( lol-2.gif ) aint helpin you dude beerchug.gif DAve
Baja Kevin
QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Mar 24 2011, 12:02 AM) *

wow this got ugly quick..."abuse and deception" seems a bit presumptious (guy with 5 posts) it could easily be a case of poor internet etiquette. coming from a trade that has me working 8 to 10 hours a day on construction sites, i too suffer from this affliction and have had to adjust accordingly, having figured out the hard way that the way i speak does not come off friendly at all on the internet. i dont know Kevin, and agree he does come off a little harsh, but am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. just my 2 bits..now lets group hug grouphug.gif

P.S. the dress comment ( lol-2.gif ) aint helpin you dude beerchug.gif DAve

Yes Dave you are correct. My poor use of words, I'll be more careful in the future and did not mean to upset anyone. Sorry if I offended, living in the High Desert with the sun, sand and cactus has made me thick skinned and i don't mean to be a horses ---. For that I am sorry!!!
ottox914
I thought the dress thing was kinda funny... and I have a set of lightly used 2.0 euro slugs and jugs if anyone is interested. PM me. l
sean_v8_914
I recommend teh bump up in compression.
silver74insocal
oh and BTW welcome.png welcome to the rabbit hole beer.gif DAve
mrblyoung
Hey guys. Sorry I guess I wasnt paying attention to the original post. I had a multitude of people PM me about these and picked up a set of US spec 94mm pistons for under $50 bucks. Would have loved them to be euro specs, but we cant always get what we want.

I agree with Sean on the bump in compression is a good idea. I am running 1.7 914 heads (50cc chamber) and a .030 deck height on my 2.0 so with the US spec's I will be at 8.9:1 CR. With the euro's I would be at 9.45:1 CR.

Might be a little much for my application as a daily.

Thanks again everyone for helping me out. If I hit a snag with the ones that are coming (heaven forbid), I will hit someone else up.

Baja Kevin
QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Mar 24 2011, 02:58 PM) *

oh and BTW welcome.png welcome to the rabbit hole beer.gif DAve

Hello Dave, sounds like these are yours if you want them, I have been commuting to Anaheim every couple of days for work. I can meet you somewhere in your area if you want. Does $50 bucks sound fair? Let me know, Thanks! Kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.