Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Registration
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
McMark
I need ya'll to test out the Registration. Read all the text and try all the options. Feel free to try it multiple times. PLEASE just fill in the first name as "FAKE" so I know which ones are such. The PayPal link should be LIVE as well, so don't accidentally give Jamie a bunch of your money. happy11.gif

http://www.914world.com/wcr_signup.php
JRust
Just did my fake one! Looks like it worked just fine. Thanks for getting this setup for us. Can you add this to the main WCR thread for me? Assuming everything worked fine that is. Thanks- Jamie
montoya 73 2.0
Worked great for me. looks good Mark! Nice job.
Jakeodoule
Works fine for me.
Nice Job. Thanks.
McMark
Okay, it's posted. Thanks for testing...
McMark
Not sure if Drew or Jamie are getting the PayPal emails, but I added a bit of code that should automatically include the 914World member name in the payment. If it works, can you let me know? And/or forward a copy of one of the payment emails to mark@originalcustoms.com
montoya 73 2.0
Will do as soon as I receive one.
McMark
Should have gotten one from Dean Clark and one from Morgan Stein.
JRust
QUOTE(McMark @ Mar 24 2011, 11:55 AM) *

Should have gotten one from Dean Clark and one from Morgan Stein.

I just forwarded one to you. I got one from Morgan but nothing from Dean? Maybe Dean is sending a check?
montoya 73 2.0
I just received the first deposit from PayPal. So far so good. No emails though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.