Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got it
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jsayre914
My drivers side turn signal bucket crumbled apart yestaerday. I took the bulb out. Bulb was good. I looked behind the bulb. dry.gif Not so good

i can send paypal today

type.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Mar 21 2011, 12:00 PM) *

My drivers side turn signal bucket crumbled apart yestaerday. I took the bulb out. Bulb was good. I looked behind the bulb. dry.gif Not so good

i can send paypal today

type.gif

Joseph - I'll send you out a set and we can work out details later. Give me your adress. Mark
jsayre914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 21 2011, 01:58 PM) *

QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Mar 21 2011, 12:00 PM) *

i can send paypal today

type.gif

Joseph - I'll send you out a set and we can work out details later. Give me your adress. Mark

Mark is the MAN
Eric_Shea
Please leave the thread titles and let these expire. Good to post a "no longer needed or got it" but, keeping things intact helps other search fair market value etc based upon other sales.

Danke Amigos beerchug.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Mar 21 2011, 03:28 PM) *

Please leave the thread titles and let these expire. Good to post a "no longer needed or got it" but, keeping things intact helps other search fair market value etc based upon other sales.

Danke Amigos beerchug.gif

Eric - Don't tell anyone but I sent Joseph 2 housings for the cost of shipping. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.