Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Anyone in the Nashville/Knoxville area?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
Hey guys,
anyone in the Nashville and/or Knoxville area who wouldn't mind entertaining my GF while she is down there?
I know she'd like to get a ride in a 914 ... biggrin.gif

Seriously, she's in Kodak (near Knoxville) for 3 weeks, flying into Nashville this Thursday morning.
She'll be down there to take care of a old friend of hers who is dying, she's trying to spent some quality time with her friend before she passes away.

Anyone who feels like cheering up a almost dead girl and my GF, please let me know ...
shades.gif
Mike Bellis
Hot Shoe is over there... somewhere... Someone with a strong liver should party with Amoy... beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Mar 21 2011, 09:42 PM) *
Someone with a strong liver should party with Amoy...

Haha, yeah 100lbs of pure ... uhmmm ... something ?!? ... blink.gif
SirAndy
icon_bump.gif
d914
If I end up that way on Biz,,, I'll let you know.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Mar 22 2011, 01:57 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

Ken (7275914911) will be in Nashville in a couple weeks. There are several others in the area.
poorsche914
I live less than 10 miles from Kodak but my 914 is not yet roadworthy. Might be within the next 3 weeks, though. cheer.gif

There is another teener here in Sevierville who will have a running 914 - is picking it up from Nashville this weekend. Couple more teeners in Maryville. Maybe we can arrange a get-together. smile.gif

driving.gif
IronHillRestorations
I'm about two hours west of Nashville, and probably 5-6 hours from Knoxville, if I was closer I'd help, sorry sad.gif Positive thoughts for Amoy and her friend!
black73
I would like to help, but there are two problems. One, I'm pretty busy this week and second, I'm not very entertaining. sad.gif
Haudiosolutions
Sir. Live about ten miles away from Kodak. Getting my running 914 from Nashville this weekend. I'm sure my wife could keep her entertained plus she owns a spa. I'm they'd both enjoy a little pampering. The wife is also a Cali girl, I'm sure they could bond.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.