Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I just reserved my hotel for WCR.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
I just reserved my hotel for WCR and it's got two queen beds and a roll out sofa. I'm all for filling it up and splitting the cost. If anyone wants in on that, let me know. I only plan on sleeping there a couple hours a night anyway. beer3.gif drunk.gif

Oh, and if you haven't signed up yet, do it now.

Probably won't have a 914 again this year, but I'm goin' anyway. Can't break with tradition. rolleyes.gif
ConeDodger
Want to ride shotgun? Not sure if Yopu and Nicho are coming yet though so no moves on the hotel yet...
rick 918-S
Nice sign in page. Can't pull the trigger yet. dry.gif
PeeGreen 914
We have two beds in our room as well.

Rob, you are always welcome to share the room with my wife and I but you will have to stay in your own bed poke.gif happy11.gif blink.gif

Or did they mean something else by saying there is two queens in the room? confused24.gif biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Mar 22 2011, 01:48 PM) *

Rob, you are always welcome to share the room with my wife and I but you will have to stay in your own bed poke.gif happy11.gif blink.gif

Or did they mean something else by saying there is two queens in the room? confused24.gif biggrin.gif

Whad U Du wit da kiddos?
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 22 2011, 04:33 PM) *

QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Mar 22 2011, 01:48 PM) *

Whad U Du wit da kiddos?

Grandma and Grandpa wub.gif
PanelBilly
I'm still trying to figure out what I can do this year with vacations and cars. Nice to know there's room at the inn
JRust
QUOTE(McMark @ Mar 22 2011, 01:26 PM) *

I just reserved my hotel for WCR and it's got two queen beds and a roll out sofa. I'm all for filling it up and splitting the cost. If anyone wants in on that, let me know. I only plan on sleeping there a couple hours a night anyway. beer3.gif drunk.gif

Oh, and if you haven't signed up yet, do it now.

Probably won't have a 914 again this year, but I'm goin' anyway. Can't break with tradition. rolleyes.gif

Assuming I have at least one going dry.gif . Your welcome to take some laps at the track in my suby conversion driving.gif . I'd offer it for the run up to the lake but that is spoken for. That hotel just doesn't know what it is getting itself into blink.gif
McMark
Actually, I enjoy hanging out with people and being a passenger just as much. I've gone to so many events without a 914 that I'm not sure what I would do if I did have a running car... blink.gif
jmill
Damn. I can't wait until I get mine done to show up for this. If I could only hit the Lotto and finish up that Honey-do-list. bs.gif

dw914er
Job interviews this week for when I graduate. When I figure my official start date (assuming I get an offer) and if I get a furlough day, I'll book my room. I'm excited though for WCR; it's getting close.
hot_shoe914
I still haven't booked a room yet and need to do so if you still need somebody to split it with. I currently have no teener, nor a car of any kind for that matter as of yet. If my teener does come through, you are welcome to ride along with me at your own risk. Please make sure your health and life insurance is paid up though before strapping in the same car as me. Oh yeah, Xanax could be your friend also.

Shoe
JRust
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Mar 22 2011, 08:32 PM) *

I still haven't booked a room yet and need to do so if you still need somebody to split it with. I currently have no teener, nor a car of any kind for that matter as of yet. If my teener does come through, you are welcome to ride along with me at your own risk. Please make sure your health and life insurance is paid up though before strapping in the same car as me. Oh yeah, Xanax could be your friend also.

I'll have a teener ready for you Don. I've got wednesday off work & can pick you up in Portland as planned. You may be spit shining teeners when you get to my house though evilgrin.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(JRust @ Mar 22 2011, 11:07 PM) *

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Mar 22 2011, 08:32 PM) *

I'll have a teener ready for you Don. I've got wednesday off work & can pick you up in Portland as planned. You may be spit shining teeners when you get to my house though evilgrin.gif

WTF.gif Out of the 5 I have had in the last 3 years, only one of them got washed, and it only happened once! It was before MUSR10 though. Even tossed on a little wax. I'm more know for just driving.gif the stromberg.gif out of them. aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.