Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welder Needed?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
EdArango
Just wanted to give a little plug to Gabriel. Gabriel did my floorboards and I plan on having him weld in my motor mount. Does house calls. No job too big or too small.
Tell him Ed in Huntington Beach sent you.
Good guy....good price and knows 914's welder.gif
Click to view attachment

Ed
moparrob
I need to weld my mount in also. Has he given you an estimate yet? If so, how much?

socalstuttgart
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

I'm dying to see your progress! I'll have to make another Cars and Coffee run.
EdArango
QUOTE(moparrob @ Mar 22 2011, 08:55 PM) *

I need to weld my mount in also. Has he given you an estimate yet? If so, how much?

I haven't gotten a quote as of yet o the motor mount cost but I'm sure it would cost less than most and done better than I could do.
moparrob
Please let me know when you have yours done. I'm not excited about the prospect of tackling the project with my 140 amp Lincoln beginner's Mig setup. I have visions of burning through the thin sheet metal while failing to adequately penetrate the thicker motor mount.
EdArango
QUOTE(moparrob @ Mar 22 2011, 09:44 PM) *

Please let me know when you have yours done. I'm not excited about the prospect of tackling the project with my 140 amp Lincoln beginner's Mig setup. I have visions of burning through the thin sheet metal while failing to adequately penetrate the thicker motor mount.

I with you on this!! That's why I don't want to attempt it myself!! I'l keep you posted!
ED

7TPorsh
popcorn[1].gif biggrin.gif
7TPorsh
popcorn[1].gif biggrin.gif
pete000
Might just have to give hma a call to weld in my sway bar mounts...
EdArango
More pics to come...Mobile Welding is currently working on my car!
310-427-2455.
beerchug.gif
jim_hoyland
So...how did it go ? I'm contemplating the removal of a window in a step van and having the hole--about 12" x 24"--filled in with sheet metal.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.