Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dropped my car at the local shop yesterday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jsayre914
I dropped my car to Translog yesterday, I parked next to a bueatiful forest green 356. I was in a row of 911's 924,s and 944,s. I walked inside to find a red 914 on a lift, and then I noticed an Orange 73 Racecar. Looked like a 2.0 w/ carbs, had a rollcage w fireextinguisher mounted. Momo steering and a sparco seat. No interior other than the door panels. Car had ohio plates but the guy said the customer is from Illinoise.

Anybody here ???

Tony runs an awesome shop beerchug.gif

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...amp;hl=translog
76-914
Wow, you just blew the lid off of the rumor that 1, No shops work on 914's and 2, that no one would allow anothers hand on his/her 914. happy11.gif
jsayre914
some jobs are fun and some are not beerchug.gif

rear wheel bearings ar15.gif
VaccaRabite
I almost drove down there today to say hi. But I got in the car and felt like I was drunk driving so I just came home instead. Guess I'm not as better as I thought I was.
Joe, do you know if Tony is going to be at Hershey?

Zach
jsayre914
confused24.gif Dont know, Ill ask him
PThompson509
Only 2 914s? When I dropped Sparky off (my electric 914) at Sean Molloy's shop there were at least 6 914s inside and a row of "parts" 914s in the back. Oh, and he is loaning shop space to a replica Ghostbusters car. How cool is that? smile.gif aktion035.gif
ripper911
I would say that it's a good sign for there to be other 914s at the shop you take yours to, thats why I take mine to AA, lots of 914's there.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(amy001 @ Mar 23 2011, 08:43 PM) *

WTF.gif is this shit?? ADMINS!!!!!
Dr Evil
Translog is Gary Wigglsworth's old shop and Tony bought it from him. Tony is a good dude. No need to seek further.
SirAndy
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Mar 23 2011, 07:17 PM) *

QUOTE(amy001 @ Mar 23 2011, 08:43 PM) *

WTF.gif is this shit?? ADMINS!!!!!

Instead of yelling for the admins inside a thread you might want to consider sending a PM to an admin ...

Contrary to popular belief, we don't read all your posts all the time ...
rolleyes.gif
jsayre914
Great Job Donald, you let the Admins into my thread dry.gif

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.