Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You guys are in for it.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
fuch toy
I was offered a free 914 from a neighbor of my Granma....problem is, baby brother saw it before I could get there.....looks as if there is gonna be another Zois on the list soon....
mueba.gif
Aaron Cox
bummer! why dont you beat up your bro and take the car! laugh.gif
markb
As if one wasn't enough. ohmy.gif
tryan
sick the damn dancing banana on him and take the car while he is not looking. huh.gif
fuch toy
He's a good guy...teacher in San Diego....
Zeke
I t would be a rarity indeed that there would be another eqivalent of you, Mikey. Has everyone seen the Z-man barreling down the roadway in his cab with a freshly painted Uhaul utilty trailer in tow? Not much around beats that. This is where form (square) meets function (Porsche design) in a most unique way. I mean it takes some serious balls to do that. Or it's freezing ass cold and he is there in shorts and flip flops. Could his brother be far behind? We will soon find out. Don't worry Mike, I love ya man. I don't mean to be pokin' at ya too hard.

(Author's note: He doesn't know me, but I see him at all the functions and I observe. He usually has a group around him, so it's easy to float on the outskirts and still see the action)
Aaron Cox
SO....that makes you a what? A STALKER- "observe while being on the outskirts....." tailing his cabriolet down the freeway etc.
wierd! laugh.gif
Gint
The Zois Stalker... I can see the headlines now. MDB2.gif
fuch toy
I'm actually a nice guy in person....ask Ginter. We drank a glass of bleach together.......

Zeke, come up and say hi next time, I don't bite.... ar15.gif
J P Stein
Mikey likes a crowd around so's a sniper can't get a clear shot at him ar15.gif
Brad Roberts
I like Mike. We get a long pretty good...LOL

B
FlatSix
I hope your brother's avatar is as good as yours. clap56.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.