Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD - 5 lug adaptors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RickS
SOLD - SOLD - SOILED
underthetire
That's a smokin deal for someone. Those are over 400 in the AA catalog. I had a pair on my car till I finished my 5 lug set up, no issues at all.
edrotol
QUOTE(RickS @ Mar 25 2011, 09:28 PM) *

Perfectly good 5 lug adapters with custom shave lugs and long lugs for direct bolt up. No issues, only used for 1 year and only 1 year old as well. May need to roll rear fenders or more since these push tires out 1".

Please PM if interested. All responses will be kept discreet and confidential wink.gif

Pm sent. first dibs
ttodaro
QUOTE(RickS @ Mar 25 2011, 11:28 PM) *

Perfectly good 5 lug adapters with custom shave lugs and long lugs for direct bolt up. No issues, only used for 1 year and only 1 year old as well. May need to roll rear fenders or more since these push tires out 1".

Please PM if interested. All responses will be kept discreet and confidential wink.gif

euro911
QUOTE(edrotol @ Mar 26 2011, 09:51 AM) *
Pm sent. first dibs
I don't know who's actually first in line, but I sent a PM last night ... Mar 25 2011, 10:37 PM confused24.gif
Griffinroydonald
I sent one also but I think you were before me with last night. Good luck as these work great. date stamps on P.M's are wonderful and work so much better that first dibs.
RickS
Gentlemen - I have a sale pending with all of you on the wait list - if the current guy doesn't PayPal soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.