Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 sighting York PA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jsayre914
Was driving on South Queen, and a maroon 914 pulled up next to me at the traffic light (queen and Rathton) this was the first time I saw this one. It was headed tward your house Zach.

anyone confused24.gif
VaccaRabite
There are a few red ones I have seen, and I think that one has even driven past my house. But I have never gotten to talk to the owners.

I am pretty sure that there are at least 10 different 914s in York, not counting yours and mine.

Zach
VaccaRabite
I just saw this burgundy 914 parked next to a yellow 914 within walking distance of Joes house.
VaccaRabite
IPB Image
I popped into the store into the background but there was no one there that struck me as a 914 owner. They MAY have been at Vito's beer and pizza, but I had to be getting home.

Zach
jsayre914
Have no idea who that is. But I keep seeing them right in my area. They must live right in my neighborhood. One day they might see me in my car, untill them we remain invisable to them sad.gif

P.S>

Zach, Stop Stalking Me !!

laugh.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Nov 18 2011, 02:27 PM) *

IPB Image
I popped into the store into the background but there was no one there that struck me as a 914 owner. They MAY have been at Vito's beer and pizza, but I had to be getting home.

Zach

Looks like an Indiana plate on the yellow one confused24.gif
VaccaRabite
I was going to say that it was a PA tag. but PA has no tags in the front. I should have left a note.

Zach
struckn
QUOTE(scotty b @ Nov 18 2011, 03:59 PM) *

QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Nov 18 2011, 02:27 PM) *

IPB Image

Zach

Looks like an Indiana plate on the yellow one confused24.gif

Hey! I'm a Newbie in Shrewbury with a Zambezi '74 I just bought! It's parked in the Garage while I work the gremlins out of the ignition bye1.gif .
hot_shoe914
My roomie spotted a green one in Memphis this morning but I don't know anyone in the area with a green one. confused24.gif
struckn
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Nov 18 2011, 05:53 PM) *

My roomie spotted a green one in Memphis this morning but I don't know anyone in the area with a green one. confused24.gif

LOL.....No, I'm in Shrewsbury Pa. south of York Pa. I was replying to the post about a sighting in York Pa.
VaccaRabite
Rock! Another local!

Start up a thread! Show what you have got. There are a bunch of 914s in the area, but I only have met a few of the owners.

Zach
saigon71
QUOTE(struckn @ Nov 18 2011, 09:21 PM) *

LOL.....No, I'm in Shrewsbury Pa. south of York Pa. I was replying to the post about a sighting in York Pa.

Excellent! We now have two Zambezi teeners in about a 30 mile radius. The question is, will yours move under its own power?

Welcome to the club!
zymurgist
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Mar 27 2011, 10:58 AM) *

Was driving on South Queen, and a maroon 914 pulled up next to me at the traffic light (queen and Rathton) this was the first time I saw this one. It was headed tward your house Zach.

anyone confused24.gif

Great picture Joe... I can almost see a 914 through the clouds of smoke! poke.gif
zymurgist
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Nov 18 2011, 08:44 PM) *

I was going to say that it was a PA tag. but PA has no tags in the front. I should have left a note.

Zach

Looks like a Maryland "support our farmers" tag to me.
scotty b
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Nov 19 2011, 06:14 AM) *

QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Mar 27 2011, 10:58 AM) *

anyone confused24.gif

Great picture Joe... I can almost see a 914 through the clouds of smoke! poke.gif

haven't you noticed ALL of Joe's pics look like that ? smoke.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Nov 19 2011, 06:15 AM) *

QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Nov 18 2011, 08:44 PM) *

Zach

Looks like a Maryland "support our farmers" tag to me.

Ah yes, I see now. I have not seen that tag before beerchug.gif
struckn
QUOTE(saigon71 @ Nov 18 2011, 07:52 PM) *

QUOTE(struckn @ Nov 18 2011, 09:21 PM) *

Excellent! We now have two Zambezi teeners in about a 30 mile radius. The question is, will yours move under its own power?

Welcome to the club!

I got it running great and drove it all over Shrewsbury, running to Walmart, CVS bunch of other places. I bought it to drive. The problem I had was my MSD took a dump. So, I disconnected it and don't think I need it cause she's got Pertronixs under the distributor cap and a MSB Blaster 2 Coil. Also is a Dual Webber conversion from FI. Looks like a EMPI setup. Here's the wierd thing, after I figured out the problem I ran it with only the ignition and Pertronixs wired to the Dizzy. I then plugged in the Tac wire to the Coil and it ran about 1/10th of a mile and then completely shut down. It wouldn't restart, so I disconnected the Tac Wire and she's been running great now? I'm leaving the tac disconnected, hard not to tell if it's over reving, my ears will tell me.

I'll post some pictures later. I bought the car from a dealer near Pittsburg and had it delivered late September.
Porschef
Bloody hell...WTF? Does York, PA. have the highest concentration of 914 owners per capita?
confused24.gif
Dr Evil
Almost like CA, but no.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.