Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 1 Chrome Trim Corner Piece
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
kconway
I'm having my windshield installed this week and noticed the brand new chrome corner piece I bought new a few months back was smashed. Should have pulled it from the package sooner to look it over. I tried to order a new one from the same birdie source and they're 4 days from shipping (probably at Porsche warehouse).

Does anybody have new corner they want to sell that can ship immediately? I finally set up a day to take off from work this week get this done and need this part. I can order a replacement for you and have it shipped directly if you just want to let me borrow it.

Thanks!

Kev
mepstein
I could be wrong but I don't think you need the corner piece for the install. It's just trim, not structural or positional and can be added later. But I'm not 100% on that.
MartyYeoman
QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 28 2011, 08:54 AM) *

I could be wrong but I don't think you need the corner piece for the install. It's just trim, not structural or positional and can be added later. But I'm not 100% on that.

agree.gif

I have a couple used ones you can have for free.
Send along your mailing info and I'll drop them in the mail for you.
Marty
kconway
QUOTE(Marty Yeoman @ Mar 28 2011, 12:08 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 28 2011, 08:54 AM) *

agree.gif

I have a couple used ones you can have for free.
Send along your mailing info and I'll drop them in the mail for you.
Marty

Marty,
Thanks for the offer. Not to sound ungrateful but all the other pieces I'm installing are new so I'd prefer new.

Kev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.