Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Getty Dash
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914coop
I have a Getty Dash I will be putting ih the 914.

Has anyone covered their own? If so what did you use, and did you put padding under tje covering? If so what was it?

How do you attach the covering to the fiberglass?

Thanks Irv.
Rockaria
Maybe some of this will help.

http://www.rockaria.com/914/gettydash/

I took it to a professional and had it done with custom stitched leather. He used no lining and used some sort of spray adhesive.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Rockaria @ Mar 29 2011, 07:59 AM) *

Maybe some of this will help.

http://www.rockaria.com/914/gettydash/

I took it to a professional and had it done with custom stitched leather. He used no lining and used some sort of spray adhesive.

I used that link when I did mine, it's great. I had a local shop attach the leather.
914coop
Thanks guys.

I had seen that site also I was just seeing what was needed. I was going to have a top made, just was needing to see what to ask for. I do not think that they will install it to the dash but I will check and keep looking if they do not.
Rockaria
I also added an 86 911 steering wheel and SC center console to clean it all up. I did end up selling the car once I got my 911, but another 914 came my way eventually. This time I will keep it Stock.

Click to view attachment
Drums66
QUOTE(Rockaria @ Mar 29 2011, 03:28 PM) *

I also added an 86 911 steering wheel and SC center console to clean it all up. I did end up selling the car once I got my 911, but another 914 came my way eventually. This time I will keep it Stock.

Click to view attachment

...That looks really cool(clean) Rockaria aktion035.gif
914coop
QUOTE(Drums66 @ Mar 29 2011, 03:12 PM) *

QUOTE(Rockaria @ Mar 29 2011, 03:28 PM) *

Click to view attachment

...That looks really cool(clean) Rockaria aktion035.gif

I agree, like tine center console.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.