Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Depressing news about our cars
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tat2dphreak
we're too busy in the garage getting ours to work, I guess biggrin.gif

besides, they didn't ask anyone outside of europe... the rest of us are getting too much to answer stupid polls for magazines we've never heard of biggrin.gif
SpecialK
Porsche owners don't 'require' as much sex....That's how fun these cars are to drive wink.gif
phantom914
Porsche: there is no substitute...not even sex.
davep
agree.gif

driving.gif
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(Special_K @ May 3 2004, 10:00 AM)
Porsche owners don't 'require' as much sex....That's how fun these cars are to drive wink.gif

agree.gif
ninefourteener
Speak for yourselves guys.

I had 3 very interesting nights this past weekend.. with 3 very interesting people. And there's still 4 more days this week.

aktion035.gif

Maybe my Acura is just too pimpalicious...... and makes up for the apparently "dry" Porsche??

LMFAO!
d914
1.4 times a week, I'll take it!!!!!
Howard
1.4 times? Who got the .4?? What is a .4??
nebreitling
yeah, i'm with ninefourteener

i've had some, err, experiences in my car...
tesserra
BMW owners lie.
Demick
So if your wife drives a BMW, and you drive a Porsche, does that mean it's time to hire a private investigator?

Demick
Qarl
Woohoo! smilie_pokal.gif

Somebody tell my wife! Apparently she doesn't realize that I have a new Bimmer yet!

mad.gif
scruz914
I have an Audi, 2 VWs, and the 914. Does that mean I should be getting it 7.3 times a week?

-Jeff
mike_the_man
I also have an Audi, 2 VW's and a Porsche. I don't think that 7.3 holds true. But one can always dream. Hmmm, 7.3 times a week, mmmmmmm biggrin.gif
Mark Henry
QUOTE(ninefourteener @ May 3 2004, 10:16 AM)

I had 3 very interesting nights this past weekend.. with 3 very interesting people. And there's still 4 more days this week.

aktion035.gif

Maybe my Acura is just too pimpalicious...... and makes up for the apparently "dry" Porsche??

LMFAO!

And you wonder why you have Psycho's stalking you? chairfall.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(ninefourteener @ May 3 2004, 12:16 PM)

aktion035.gif

LMFAO!

god bless you and your psycho-attracting-self biggrin.gif
bongo monkey
QUOTE(phantom914 @ May 3 2004, 01:00 PM)
Porsche: there is no substitute...not even sex.

agree.gif
Joe Ricard
Two Porsches = 2.8 times a week. It's not the quantity it's the quality. For that there REALLY IS NO SUSBSTITUTE. smilie_pokal.gif
DrifterJay
I got it close to 13 times this past week....and my other vehicle is a Ford Ranger wink.gif she thinks the 914 is hot....when its running she wouldnt mind.......in it....nevermind...this will come to bite me in the ass later.... biggrin.gif
Andyrew
Hmm interesting thread!

I guess I'll have to wait for those numbers till when im married

*Sigh

for now, I have the 914.. and the 944's

At least I get to choose

driving.gif
ninefourteener
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ May 3 2004, 12:44 PM)
And you wonder why you have Psycho's stalking you? chairfall.gif

Strangely enough... yes...

I mean... is that really justification? Nope.

Takes two to tango.
mike_the_man
QUOTE(DrifterJay @ May 3 2004, 05:15 PM)
I got it close to 13 times this past week....and my other vehicle is a Ford Ranger wink.gif she thinks the 914 is hot....when its running she wouldnt mind.......in it....nevermind...this will come to bite me in the ass later.... biggrin.gif

13! To be young and in love (or at least horny!) again. I remember when 2 or 3 times a day wasn't uncommon! Christ, what the hell is wrong with me, I'm only 25?!?! huh.gif
EdwardBlume
Yeah, the BMW owners do it 2.2 times per week, but they don't say with what....

Also, do you think the ave BMW owner "might" embellish a bit???
tracks914
If the 1 was with the wife and the .4 was.....well...alone, then that would mean......I don't think I like where this is going!
But if the beamer owners get 2.2, that could be once with a partner and 3 times by himself.....laugh.gif laugh.gif

I'd be happy with the 1.4 if I could get that much but unfortunately my wife doesn't drink. laugh.gif laugh.gif
TonyAKAVW
well, here's where the 0.4 comes from....

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...festyle_germany

Looks like Porsche owners are both not having much sex, and the sex they do have is not with their spouses! At least in Germany...

-Tony
fiid
This problem can easily be rectified by buying your wife or "significant other" a Peugeot or Citroen.

I wonder if the same holds true in the US, or if it is in fact AMC Gremlin drivers that get the most boot-ay.

Similar surveys also reckon that European men have 0.5" over their American counterparts!

mueba.gif
SpecialK
QUOTE(fiid @ May 12 2004, 01:41 PM)

European men have 0.5" over their American counterparts!

:dhead:

Don't forget that they use the metric system (7.5 cm) whereas us Americans use Imperial (7"). cool.gif
Eric_Shea
BMW Drivers are girls... they can have sex whenever they want.

I just had a .4 looking at that Turbo 3.0 install. (where's that "Spank'n It" icon...?)
SirAndy
QUOTE(fiid @ May 12 2004, 02:41 PM)
Similar surveys also reckon that European men have 0.5" over their American counterparts!

i wouldn't know ...

never measured another guys dancing banana. wink.gif
can't even remember the last time i saw one ...

but the girls seem happy with what i have to offer.

btw. 7.5 cm is about right right after i get out of the pacific ocean here in CA! laugh.gif

Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.