Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interior items for sale Seats, Back pad, door panels, center console
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
quickshutter
Hi!

Here's the details, photos here: http://img88.imageshack.us/g/p1010250c.jpg/

Pair of ’73 black seats- bolsters are cracked in a few places, need to be recovered, back pads are in good shape, should be usable as-is, seats need to be recovered but the foam is in good shape. Seat cores are in good shape $60 for the pair *SOLD*

Pair of door panels with speaker holes and built in tweeters.
These door panels have Altec Lansing tweeters built into them, which is something I have never seen before
They are in good shape, the padding and coverings all look good $30 for the pair

Back Pad

This back pad is in ok shape, with a couple small tears on the driver side, as well as a little water damage along the bottom, only visible from the back. The rest of it looks good $40

Open center console
Another item I haven’t seen before, this is a front console that creates a small shelf/tray area where the center console is on some cars. It also has a gauge holder for three gauges that uses the same mounting bracket as the standard center console. $25

Also, a center gauge surround in excellent shape $15

Cheers,

Mark
quickshutter
Seats are sold, rest is still for sale, will negotiate prices
edrotol
QUOTE(quickshutter @ Mar 28 2011, 10:49 PM) *

Hi!

Here's the details, photos here: http://img88.imageshack.us/g/p1010250c.jpg/

Pair of ’73 black seats- bolsters are cracked in a few places, need to be recovered, back pads are in good shape, should be usable as-is, seats need to be recovered but the foam is in good shape. Seat cores are in good shape $60 for the pair *SOLD*

Pair of door panels with speaker holes and built in tweeters.
These door panels have Altec Lansing tweeters built into them, which is something I have never seen before
They are in good shape, the padding and coverings all look good $30 for the pair

Back Pad

This back pad is in ok shape, with a couple small tears on the driver side, as well as a little water damage along the bottom, only visible from the back. The rest of it looks good $40

Open center console
Another item I haven’t seen before, this is a front console that creates a small shelf/tray area where the center console is on some cars. It also has a gauge holder for three gauges that uses the same mounting bracket as the standard center console. $25

Also, a center gauge surround in excellent shape $15

Cheers,

Mark

will take the never-seen-before $25 console w/ the gauge.if you cannot ship I will have my relatives who can pick it up as they live in palo alto. how do I pay. thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.