Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold! 10 Piece new Perlon Carpet set
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Steve
I bought this new Perlon 10 piece carpet set from the German Auto Fest several years ago and never installed it. I can't find the receipt, so I don't know who the vendor was. I decided to go loop instead even though its heavier than perlon.
$100.00
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
pilothyer
Hi....If this set will fit a 75 - 76 (proper pieces) I will take it.
carr914
I'll take it if Jerry doesn't

T.C.
Steve
There is a tag on it, that says 72-76. I do not know of a carpet set specific to 75 and 76.
pilothyer
I just wondered....it seems I have a little more leg room in my 75 than my 73.......I will take it, but if TC really needs it for one of his, I could always find another...I just don't want to step on any toes here......Jerry
Steve
QUOTE(pilothyer @ Mar 29 2011, 10:53 AM) *

I just wondered....it seems I have a little more leg room in my 75 than my 73.......I will take it, but if TC really needs it for one of his, I could always find another...I just don't want to step on any toes here......Jerry

My car is a 75, but I installed the Engman aluminum kick board, so I can't put the styrofoam kickboard back in to compare. Perlon is popular with the GT cloans and race cars, versus loop or pile is heavier and more for street. Depends what you are looking for. I keep changing my mind on what I want to go with.
pilothyer
Shipping will be to Decatur, Alabama 35603.......If I get a pm from you with the shipped total and your Pay Pal address I will know I get it.....if not my feelings won't be hurt........Jerry
Steve
PM sent!!
pilothyer
Pay Pal Sent !!! Thanks
carr914
No Biggie, my car is a 1970 and I have the Original Carpet kit. I can duplicate the Perlon

T.C.
Steve
QUOTE(pilothyer @ Mar 29 2011, 11:14 AM) *

Pay Pal Sent !!! Thanks

Great I will ship it out tomorrow!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.