Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Scituate, Ma Swap meet May 8th 10AM
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
djm914-6
From JD's place...
http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforums/show...threadid=130940

Hi, Please reconfirm on this post that you are coming. Last count I had about 25 cars but that was a week or so ago. I would hate to have somebody drive all the way down and exoect more cars. Also, I will be posting on a bunch of boards but probably for the best idea of the number of cars coming, check the 911 board on Pelican and Rennlist. That is where I seemed to have gotten the most response in the past.

See directions below.

Thanks,

David

Directions to Peggotty Beach in Scituate, Ma for May 8th 10:00 swap/gathering.

I basically took the directions off of Mapquest and modified so don’t be alarmed by missing steps. Also, please not that if you are coming from the Cape, same exit as step 8 but go right off exit (skip step 9 and proceed to step 10).

At Braintree Split where Route 3 South and 93/128 heads towards Cape Cod which is step 7:.

7: Take MA-3 S. 8.4 miles Map

8: Take the RT-53 N exit- exit number 13- toward RT-123/NORWELL/HINGHAM.

9: Turn LEFT onto MA-53/WASHINGTON ST.

(on MA-53 you’ll pass a Joe’s Bar and Grill on the right.)

10: Turn RIGHT onto WEBSTER ST/MA-123. Continue to follow MA-123. State Police Barrack on 123 and Norwell Police can be a bit tough so keep it slow through Norwell.

Stay straight on 123 until you get to 3A. Go straight across at lights and then bear right (50 yards) and then at Stop sign ( 20 yards) go straight across onto the Driftway. Continue on Driftway and will see a Dunkin Donut on right within a minute.

Stay straight on Driftway a couple miles until stop sign (Beginning of Harbor area – St. Mary’s will be on your left)

Take right at Stop Sign onto Edward Foster Rd. (now heading toward ocean)

¼ mile take right onto Peggotty Beach Road

Take first right and enter Peggotty Beach Parking Lot.

Oh, if you get lost do not ask for the harbor. Ask for the Habaa.

See you there.

I just wanted to make sure everyone who could be interested in an event in MA saw this. I hope to see a good Teener Turnout. Anyone up for Breakfast before hand in the Lexington area with a caravan down?
crash914
O man, I am out of town again...or I would be there....herb
r_towle
Possible...just got another invite to the first ever Drifting event at the Gillete stadium that same day...could be a fun ride around southern ma.

send me an email if you get some people together...
Right now I need headlights and Im back on the road again.....

Rich
Thorshammer
Swap Meet,

Porsche you say, in Massachusetts, short drive from Lakeville or LakeVegas as we say. Count me in on Saturday AM will bring my swap stuff. Have some nice torsion bars and rear springs.

Erik
I think I can make it, just have to check with the boss..
scottb
damn it! headbang.gif

no interior, no windshield and gas lines to replace.....

and the weather is supposed to be nice too.....

headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif
djm914-6
Why not come out without the 914? Any excuse for a get together is a good one.
djm914-6
BTTT wavey.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.