Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 2.0 with apperance group and factory alloys NEW PHOTOBUCKET PICS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
suzruscigno
http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa408/suzruscigno/

Greeting all - UPDATE - car is now in SF Bay Area -

I have owned my 914 for 26 years as I always have wanted one as a youth. I been through two rebuilds last one by Bauer Porsche in Oakland CA. (I believe it has about 5k on the rebuild) original fuel injection. I've also had the seats recovered. As well as painting it charcoal gray from the original Ravenna Green. I understand I probably should not have done this, but being just a spray over I'm sure it can be restored to the original color if one wanted. Also it seems that most of the rubber seals around the windows and other need to be replaced. Probably rubber bumpers at some point.

I just installed a new battery, alternator and voltage regulator, runs good. I wouldn't get rid of the kid but my move back to the Bay Area won't allow an extra car.

5K - OBO

More goodies: I do have the original owners manual along with all paper work involving rebuilds and repairs.

Thanks!

Suz
[img]

http://s340.photobucket.com/albums/o358/alex0812_photo/[/img]
Tom_T
icon_bump.gif

It's an early 73 probably with the A-pillar vinyl & 1 digit off on VIN from John's/avidfanjpl's nice 73 2.0 "Orangina" on here. It's also 99% sure to have the Performance/Sport Group option of F&R Sway Bars & Fuchs 2L Alloys, given that his has the wheels.

Here are some pix to help the gal out with pic posting fun on here....

Click to view attachment

more .....
Tom_T
pix cont.....

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

more ....
Tom_T
pix cont.....

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

That's all I've got from her Photobucket site when I looked the other day, but there may be more there now. You'll have to contact the seller for pix of the critical hell hole, floor pans, trunk floors, underbody, etc. areas.

Being one of those unusual first 1000 or so 73 914s, it should also have the lightweight early-late doors with late windows & regulators, but without the side impact beams, so that dimpled pass. door skin may be well worth straightening.

I have no relation to the seller, other than offering to help out when I was in her town last weekend while visiting our son at boot camp.

It may be a good find for someone if it all checks out. smile.gif
Too bad she has to sell it after 26 years! sad.gif

Good Luck Suz! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.