Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Large wiring diagram
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot Cannon
I went to the local blue print shop today to see if they could enlarge my wiring diagram for my 1973 914-4. They blew it up to 2'X3' and laminated it for me. Much easier to follow the wiring now. I need all the electrical help I can get and this REALLY helps.
Cheers, Elliot
BRAVE_HELIOS
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Mar 29 2011, 06:20 PM) *

I went to the local blue print shop today to see if they could enlarge my wiring diagram for my 1973 914-4. They blew it up to 2'X3' and laminated it for me. Much easier to follow the wiring now. I need all the electrical help I can get and this REALLY helps.
Cheers, Elliot

N-I-C-E! drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif
euro911
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Mar 29 2011, 05:20 PM) *

Cheers, Elliot
What did they charge you, old man?
Elliot Cannon
$89, or a lot more than I thought they would. I mean, "how expensive could that possibly be right"? Yikes!!
whatabout1
I scanned in all the pages of schematics from a repair guide, blew them up slightly, and printed them out.
Then taped them all together to form 2 poster size pages of the whole deal.

That was back in the '80s ! They are still hanging on my shop wall.

Wish they were in color ! Well, other then hots and grds marked with highliter.
Tom_T
Hey Elliot - as one old fart with lines in our glasses, to another (i.e.: bifocals) -

You should've planned ahead & had them blow them to 4' x 8' & mount them on 4x8 plywood for when our eyes are REALLY bad! blink.gif biggrin.gif

Of course that begs the question if we'll be able to see the connections either by then, so maybe a 200% scale 914 will be in order by then!? confused24.gif laugh.gif

Seriously though, that looks good & much easier to use! $89 though just shows what the repro houses get away with now.
bigkensteele
I smell opportunity for anybody here who owns a nice plotter. I would gladly cough up some coin for a large copy, and I am near-sighted. Not 89 bones, but I think there would be a lot of takers around the $20 price point.
76-914
poke.gif If you weren't so cheap you would have had extras made for your old blind friends that have a '73. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.