Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone know anything about replica seats?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
So a guy on craigslist was selling some seats for $420 for a set of Sparco Evo2 Plus. I bought one for my Orange 914 for $800 just for the seat. So I find out these are replicas. All marking and stickers are the same. What are the cons of these seats?
Mike Bellis
Odds are the steel frame is not made as good and is not as thick. The fabric is not as good, maybe will tear easier. If they were made in Mexico, they are stuffed with horse shit. If made in China they are stuffed with lead. If made in Japan... Still seems like a lot of money for a $100 bootleg... If you see them and like it, buy it. I wont tell anyone about your fake seats.
carr914
I've seen a Set of Fake GT3 seats that looked good at 1st sight, however the mounting points were Shit
EdwardBlume
Do you fit in the seat? Is it comfortable? Is this a street car or a race car. A cheap seat can wear on you for long periods, kind of like a... nevermind slap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.