Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: license plate frame clips
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
r3dplanet
Are those little metal clip inserts that hold the license plate frames to the early chrome bumpers a special Porsche part? Or is it just a generic hardware store fitting? I seem to have lost mine during the recent paint job and body work adventure.

Thanks,
Marcus
dr914@autoatlanta.com
they are special but any clip that inserts into a retangular hole of that size will work. pN is like a 999 591 something.

QUOTE(spankmeister7 @ Mar 31 2011, 12:25 PM) *

Are those little metal clip inserts that hold the license plate frames to the early chrome bumpers a special Porsche part? Or is it just a generic hardware store fitting? I seem to have lost mine during the recent paint job and body work adventure.

Thanks,
Marcus

Niklas
They are not special.
In sweden you can buy in every auto part store.
Costs 20 cent

Niklas
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(spankmeister7 @ Mar 31 2011, 12:25 PM) *

Thanks,
Marcus

You can go plastic too. they are everywhere.. helps w/ rust also the rubber washer Between bracket and bumper are everywhere, without then you tend to get rust.,.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.