Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Fuchs 15X8 Complete Set of 4
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
EdArango
I'm looking to buy a complete set of 15X8 Fuchs. A few weeks ago one of our fellow members had a complete set for sale but I was too late. I'm hoping to pick them up around $750 depending on condition.

If you have any leads please let me know.
Thanks
ED
EdArango
icon_bump.gif
fasthonda
Ed,

If you end up buying a set of 7 & 8's x15 I have a set of 8's I would trade for the 7's.

Michael

QUOTE(EdArango @ Apr 2 2011, 09:46 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

jim_hoyland
You might see a set at the G&R Rusty Parts and Flesh Easting Swapmeet May 1st in Riverside. CA; I know in the past there have been sets in several sizes. Get there early though...

EdArango
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Apr 3 2011, 07:56 AM) *

You might see a set at the G&R Rusty Parts and Flesh Easting Swapmeet May 1st in Riverside. CA; I know in the past there have been sets in several sizes. Get there early though...

Thanks Jim....Good idea!!
EdArango
QUOTE(fasthonda @ Apr 3 2011, 07:02 AM) *

Ed,

If you end up buying a set of 7 & 8's x15 I have a set of 8's I would trade for the 7's.

Michael

QUOTE(EdArango @ Apr 2 2011, 09:46 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

That's an idea. Thanks Michael for the offer. beerchug.gif
G e o r g e
Ed post a WTB ad over on pelican in the 911 parts area or the Samba

edit: forget Pelican saw your ad there.....
kconway
Ed, the part numbers look like 911 wheels despite the description. Only two 15x8 wheels but it looks like a good price.

I've got the 15x8 on my car and they look good...keep looking.

Kev

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911...me-lugnuts.html
hot_shoe914
I can check Hershey for you in a couple of weeks. Were tons of wheels for sale there last year. I also have a friend in Nashville that has four sets, let me check with him and see if he has the size you are looking for.
EdArango
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Apr 10 2011, 01:31 PM) *

I can check Hershey for you in a couple of weeks. Were tons of wheels for sale there last year. I also have a friend in Nashville that has four sets, let me check with him and see if he has the size you are looking for.

Thanks Hot Shoe but I bought the set that was on line! Thanks for looking out for me!

ED
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.