Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB/WTT: Early Boge Struts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gcrotvik
I am looking for an early (70 to Mid 72) set of 914 Boge struts. I do not need rotors, calipers or even the strut cartridges, just the strut housings with spindles if that's all you have. They need to be in good restorable condition without any scoring on the spindles or inner bearing races.

I am told that there are no part numbers on the Boge struts. You can tell the difference between early and late struts by the shape of the brake caliper mounts (ears). On 'Early' struts, the brake caliper mounts are straight. On 'Late' struts, the caliper mounts are offset (bent out).

If you have a set of early struts, please let me know. I can purchase your set outright or I have a nice set of LATE struts with KYB cartridges if you need late struts and prefer to trade.

Thank you.
MLedesma
I think I have a set. I took them off my 71 when I went to 5 lug. I will need to go make sure.

Matt
gcrotvik
QUOTE(MLedesma @ Apr 1 2011, 10:06 AM) *

I think I have a set. I took them off my 71 when I went to 5 lug. I will need to go make sure.

Matt

Thank you Matt!
gcrotvik
Found a set of early struts. Thanks Matt!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.