Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brand New Porsche 914 Front and Rear bumper top pad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
TurbOH Brad
Since the "good doctor" got banned, I thought I would post this correctly and in the spirit of the rules. No SpAAm for you!

Category: Accessories
Price: $725
Private or Vendor Listing: Vendor Listing
Part fits: 914
Item Condition: Brand New

http://www.autoatlanta.com/detail.ph...1194&user=Brad

Newly available again! We had these reproduced, and unlike some of the stuff that has come back from reproduction, these (in my opinion) look amazing! They are internally stiff and hold their shape very well.

If you need a set, give me a call!

If you need proof that we have multiples here, I will have pictures taken with my ugly mug holding up an armful of them!

If anyone already has their set on order, yours should be arriving soon. If you want a set, the phone number is 800-792-4944 ext. 104!
Tom_T
He didn't really get banned Brad, otherwise he couldn't have posted about being banned. I think it's just April Fools shenanigans.

Also FYI, I ran out of time while in GA last week/weekend so I'll have to swing by when I'm back there again later at the end of this month, so I can get my remaining wrong/missing parts from that 2/13/10 order corrected.

In the meantime, you could reply to my prior email with the pix of the unidentified parts from that order, since I never got a reply (recheck your email for me against what I've set to you, cuz you've said you replied to my other emails when I got nothing, so you might have a letter off, or using .com instead of .net or whatever).

Thanx!
Tom T
///////
TurbOH Brad
Tom, he really did get banned. It looks like the AA banner is still there, but he cannot post. This is the message he gets when he tries to post.

Board Message
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:
Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on May 1 2011, 09:42 AM.
Useful Links
• Forgotten Password Recovery
• Register a new account
• Our help documentation
• Contact the forums administrator

As for your order, I checked my inbox and my junk mail and you never sent me the pictures that you said you would. I don't have any more information than the last time we spoke.
lonewolfe
I don't think this response means he is banned. I often get this same message that comes up when performing searches on 914 World. I know that I have not been banned for anything I've ever done on here. Now, I find the search function on this site leaves a lot to be desired as I can rarely find what I'm lookng for and I often get this same whacky message that your friend gets.

QUOTE(Brad @ Auto Atlanta @ Apr 1 2011, 12:34 PM) *

Tom, he really did get banned. It looks like the AA banner is still there, but he cannot post. This is the message he gets when he tries to post.

Board Message
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:
Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on May 1 2011, 09:42 AM.
Useful Links
• Forgotten Password Recovery
• Register a new account
• Our help documentation
• Contact the forums administrator

As for your order, I checked my inbox and my junk mail and you never sent me the pictures that you said you would. I don't have any more information than the last time we spoke.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.