Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS/ Updated list 914-6 & 914 parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sgrisanti
I have updated the parts list and the attached a photo link showing my remaining parts. PLEASE TAKE NOTE: I have lowered the prices on some parts and to move the final ones left in this list and photo's, I am giving a added reduction of 25% when you buy two or more parts. Here is an example.

If you purchase the steering wheel @ $600.00 and the Gauge instrument set for $1,100.00 which totals $1,700.00, you can deduct an additional 25% which is $425.00 bringing the total sale to $1275.00 plus shipping. I originally had the both of these items selling for a total of over $3,000.00. They are absolutely beautiful, and out of an all original 914-6 VIN # ending in 1094. This price is what I paid to have the instruments restored alone.

Another great example is the carpet set which is selling for $380.00 and the custom mats are selling for $115.00 which totals $495.00. After you deduct 25% for this pair, your new total would be $372.00 plus shipping. This is far less then half what the carpet set cost and the mats are included. These custom floors mats with the 914-6 logo are so heavy and made beautifully.

My e-mail is sgrisanti@mclaughlinstern.com if you have any questions or need many detailed photo's.

PORSCHE 914-6 PARTS LIST

“BRAND NEW”
914-6 custom logo floor mats (fronts) Palomino with black letters $115.00 plus ship
Wool carpet set (Custom set) very beautiful 11 piece set with bounded edges $380.00 plus ship

METAL RUST RESTORATION REPAIR PANELS (BRAND NEW)
Engine shelf passenger side $115.00 Plus ship
Inner firewall passenger side $58.00 plus ship
Rear floor jack points passenger side $59.00 plus ship
Jacking donut $20.00 plus ship
Jack plate and tube (pair) $50.00 plus ship

“RESTORED”
914-6 Gauges restored by N. Hollywood & set to 00/powder coated 3 gauge frame $1,100.00 plus shi
Rear engine lid release with knob and cable $50.00 plus ship
Rear window glass with brand new installation kit $125.00 pick-up
Center black plastic tray with screws $60.00 plus ship
Rear trunk lock with brand new seal and key $90.00 plus ship
Shifter knob, rod, and boot was re-chromed and absolutely beautiful $225.00 plus ship
Steering wheel $600.00 plus ship
Fan housing & fan blade with powder coated strap $250.00 plus ship
Heater lever with new plastic knob $125.00 plus ship
Passenger plastic side pocket covered in tan (Brand new pocket) $95.00 plus ship
Engine pulley and nut Powder coated in chromium silver ‘Beautiful” $35.00 plus ship
Plastic Targa holders in rear (Beige) $15.00 plus ship
Fuel tank bottom heavy black rubber support $15.00 plus ship

“UNRESTORED/NEED SOME WORK”
Steel valance. This set is already glass beaded and has a two tiny holes and will need to be painted. $110.00 pick-up
Rear short valance.This set is already glass beaded and will need to be repaired & painted. $100.00 pick-up
Air cleaner top $200.00 plus ship
CDI box with newly powder coated bracket $200.00 plus ship
Sail trim (Curved pieces) $60.00 plus ship

Engine parts (914-6) E-mail what you need. I have many small stock parts

USED AND ORIGINAL TO 914-6
Rear trunk insulator pad $75.00 plus ship
Rear trunk carpet $50.00 plus ship
Front trunk carpet with board $50.00 plus ship
Dash knee pad $140.00 plus ship
Windshield aluminum trim Excellent condition, however not perfect) $70.00 plus ship
Ash tray $15.00 plus ship
Wooden Dash set (cut for 914-6) $75.00 plus ship
Plastic batter covers (2) $8.00 each plus ship
Tan door panels (original from 914-6) Vinyl will have to be stretched on top $50.00 plus ship

http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd409/...ored/?start=all
porbmw
Hi Stephen

Could you give me a total, with shipping to 98230, for the rear trunk insulator pad, and the rear trunk carpet
Hope you're enjoying your cars.

Paul
SD914
Hi,
Regarding the steel valance, is this the rear valance with the 914-6 hole for the standard factory muffler? If so I will take it.

Thx!
Mike
sgrisanti
QUOTE(SD914 @ Apr 2 2011, 12:26 PM) *

Hi,
Regarding the steel valance, is this the rear valance with the 914-6 hole for the standard factory muffler? If so I will take it.

Thx!
Mike

Mike, the valance is not the original with the hole.
sgrisanti
QUOTE(porbmw @ Apr 2 2011, 12:20 PM) *

Hi Stephen

Could you give me a total, with shipping to 98230, for the rear trunk insulator pad, and the rear trunk carpet
Hope you're enjoying your cars.

Paul

Thanks Paul, I am. Took the 912 out today and love it more each time. Six will go out next weekend.

Are you in Blaine Washington? The total would be $93.75 plus shipping. The insulator pad cannot be folded as it is old and it would be damaged, so the box will be large but could hold both. I have been shipping many parts and all over the US and overseas. I would guess that shipping will be around $35.00 because of the size, not the weight.

Let me know. The total would be $128.75 shipped. That is with the 25% off.

These two pieces are original and unrestored from my 914-6 VIN ending in 1054

If so, please paypal to sgrisanti@mclaughlinstern.com and I will ship this week.
porbmw
If so, please paypal to sgrisanti@mclaughlinstern.com and I will ship this week.
[/quote]
Hi Stephen

Good to hear you're getting some miles in.
I'll paypal you tomorrow.

Paul
bcheney
Hi Stephen,

I received the 914/6 Engine Hard Oil line today. This is a beautiful part and it was packed perfectly! Thanks again for fantastic transaction.

Brian
rudedude
Stephen,

Which steering wheel do you have?
Is the carpet an original version?
Can I get pictures?

Thanks,
Jule
sgrisanti
QUOTE(rudedude @ Apr 6 2011, 10:22 AM) *

Stephen,

Which steering wheel do you have?
Is the carpet an original version?
Can I get pictures?

Thanks,
Jule

Jule,

The steering wheel is from my original 914-6 with VIN ending in 1054. It is beautiful. The carpet set was made custom using German Porsche wool. It is not original Perlon material, however, it far more beautiful. I can send photo's if you give me you e-mail address.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.