Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 2003 Acura RSX
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
dw914er
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/2302281975.html
CL ad

$6,000 OBO

2003 Acura RSX Auto (Premium)
Clean title
177,XXX Miles
Always serviced by Acura of Riverside or Sunset Honda
1 owner with title
Just passed smog and we can use that to help pay the registration with title transfer

I'd like to sell it as is instead of parting out. Basically it's a stylish yet reliable DD that does not attract alot of police attention. The car runs great, though the SRS and ABS lights are on.

IPB Image

DSC09832 by dw914er, on Flickr

IPB Image

DSC09718 by dw914er, on Flickr

IPB Image

DSC09726 by dw914er, on Flickr

Mods include:

Suspension
Megan Racing Coilovers
SBC rear camber kit
05-06 Type S rear sway
Progress Rear Tie Bar

Motor
HKS Hi Power (type S 65mm)
Type S header and Cat

Appearance
OEM Aspec front with painted type R grill
Replica ITR Sides
Replica ITR Rear
Blackout JDM style headlights
Ebay Foglights

Wheels
SSR Type C Semisolid Forged Wheels
17x7.5 +40 225/45/17 S Drives
17x8.5 +40 245/45/17 S Drives
Work Racing Lugnuts

If you want more information, feel free to PM me.
dw914er
It's located in California btw. Title is at my parents house (in the Inland Empire), and the car is in San Luis Obispo with me.
carr914
QUOTE(dw914er @ Apr 5 2011, 03:47 PM) *

Suspension
Megan Racing Coilovers
SBC rear camber kit
05-06 Type S rear sway
Progress Rear Tie Bar

Shouldn't that be Mugen Coil-overs? biggrin.gif
dw914er
lol… I have the cheaper Megan Racing brand since I knew someone who was sponsored by them. Mugen parts would have been cool though. I used to have spoon parts though
Gint
Are you in a hurry to sell? I could be interested in that in a month or two. By all means though, sell it to the highest bidder as soon as you can.

Got any interior shots? Condition, etc...?

BTW, I fixed some ugly tags and line wraps for your images.
zymurgist
That's a nice color and a nice ride. My '06 is getting a little bit beat up from the daily commute now.
dw914er
QUOTE(Gint @ Apr 5 2011, 02:47 PM) *

Are you in a hurry to sell? I could be interested in that in a month or two. By all means though, sell it to the highest bidder as soon as you can.

Got any interior shots? Condition, etc...?

BTW, I fixed some ugly tags and line wraps for your images.

It would probably be traded in by Easter, unless I can line up a buyer. I bought my dad's truck, and he would like this car to be sold by the time he buys his new car.

IPB Image

The only issues I am aware of:

-the ABS and SRS lights are on.
-A hole in the driver side floormat (It's a small hole into the carpet as a result)
-Some wear along the leather.
-Door lock actuators went out. I would replace them, but using a key to unlock the doors was cheaper
-Camber wear on one of the tires (due to a bad alignment done by Firestone)

Other than that, it runs and drives great, needing only basic/preventative maintenance. The coilovers are a bit on the stiffer side, but they're coilovers for a sport compact (aka do not expect it to drive like a 80's Cadillac). I was hoping the OBO price would help bridge the gap between the issues and overall condition of the car, since I realize trading it in would net less cash. It has alot of miles, but it's a Honda with a clean title.
dw914er
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Apr 5 2011, 02:49 PM) *

That's a nice color and a nice ride. My '06 is getting a little bit beat up from the daily commute now.

what's your current mileage? I remembered you had a long commute.
zymurgist
A little over 80K. My commute has shortened in recent months, along with work-at-home opportunities.
dw914er
I think the Californian weather is a bit easier on a car
dw914er
more pics

IPB Image

IPB Image

zymurgist
No more pedobear sticker wink.gif
dw914er
Nope. Real pedo's started using that meme for their actions so I switched it up.

Which reminds me, I need a new ludwig sticker lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.