Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/s very nice center console and center box/cushion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914xprs
hello,
some vey nice parts!
double click on image to view in larger scale...
prices are listed on picturesnew sale price...
console $220.00firm
center box in perfect shape all orig. $120.00 firm heater lever for console in very nice shape $69.99 heater lever is SOLD....or both pieces for $300.00

black seats with no rips or tears and vynil is original and in fantastic condition.

seats sold [u][color=#FF0000]

Center console in good condition with a coupe small tears but easily fixed. all correct brackets in place and all vynil is original except on the base board(bottonm flat piece where shifter is at) has been recovered with a different vynil and looks decent but.......well i didnt do it...it is what it is.
gauges have not been tested but from looking at them and the lenses being foggy, might have to consider them as cores.ALL GAUGES TESTED TONIGHT. ALL INCLUDING CLOCK WORK AS THEY SHOULD.....
all in all a very nice piece

center console deposit box and hinged cushion in absolute perfect shape..gorgeous.

paypal to iefixitburke@yahoo.com
send payment as gift with a side note as to the parts purchased and include your address please.

%10 of all my sales will be donated to help the people of Japan...i thought i was going through it...man.....they need all the help they can get..
will be donated through american red cross.....

thanks
terry
porsche914partsandcars@hotmail.com
914xprs
seats sold!!!
914xprs
icon_bump.gif
detoxcowboy
pain30.gif icon_bump.gif poke.gif
914xprs
icon_bump.gif
porbmw
QUOTE(914xprs @ Apr 12 2011, 04:54 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

Got the rear (French) lenses Terry, thanks.
detoxcowboy
icon_bump.gif 016.gif
914xprs
:bump:includes harness..... and to mount bracket as well..

QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Apr 15 2011, 09:59 AM) *

icon_bump.gif 016.gif

914xprs
these consoles are getting harder to come by in stock formation and with all original brackets mounted, 200.00 for the console and 100 for a perfect center box with perfect cushion. so, for $300 you get both with harness and mtal u bracket for securing to the bulkhead.
i have repaired the 2 small slices in vynil that the console had, and you will never know or find the repair.
i will include for $20.00 the heater lever for the console as well as the indicator light.
if this is what you want, simply paypal as gift to iefixitburke@yahoo.com to secre your purchase with side note on purchase as well as fll address.
thank you
terry
%10.00 of all sales this month are going to be donated to American red cross for japan relief efforts. so far we have accumilated $320.00 and thank you "wingnut"
for adding his own donation on top of mine.thats awsome....

QUOTE(914xprs @ Apr 19 2011, 03:08 AM) *

icon_bump.gif 016.gif

914xprs
QUOTE(914xprs @ Apr 22 2011, 11:20 PM) *

these consoles are getting harder to come by in stock formation and with all original brackets mounted, 200.00 for the console and 100 for a perfect center box with perfect cushion. so, for $300 you get both with harness and mtal u bracket for securing to the bulkhead.
i have repaired the 2 small slices in vynil that the console had, and you will never know or find the repair.
i will include for $20.00 the heater lever for the console as well as the indicator light.
if this is what you want, simply paypal as gift to iefixitburke@yahoo.com to secre your purchase with side note on purchase as well as fll address.
thank you
terry
%10.00 of all sales this month are going to be donated to American red cross for japan relief efforts. so far we have accumilated $320.00 and thank you "wingnut"
for adding his own donation on top of mine.thats awsome....
icon_bump.gif

QUOTE(914xprs @ Apr 19 2011, 03:08 AM) *

icon_bump.gif 016.gif

smilie_pokal.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
914xprs
icon_bump.gif
QUOTE(914xprs @ Apr 6 2011, 09:43 PM) *

hello,
some vey nice parts!
console $200.00firm
center box in perfect shape all orig. $100.00 firm heater lever for console in very nice shape $69.99 or all three pieces for $300.00

black seats with no rips or tears and vynil is original and in fantastic condition.

Center console in good condition with a coupe small tears but easily fixed. all correct brackets in place and all vynil is original except on the base board(bottonm flat piece where shifter is at) has been recovered with a different vynil and looks decent but.......well i didnt do it...it is what it is.
gauges have not been tested but from looking at them and the lenses being foggy, might have to consider them as cores.ALL GAUGES TESTED TONIGHT. ALL INCLUDING CLOCK WORK AS THEY SHOULD.....

center console deposit box and hinged cushion in absolute perfect shape..gorgeous.

send payment as gift with a side note as to the parts purchased and include your address please.

%10 of all my sales will be donated to help the people of Japan...i thought i was going through it...man.....they need all the help they can get..

thanks
terry

falconfp2001
QUOTE(914xprs @ Apr 27 2011, 04:38 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

hello,
some vey nice parts!
console $200.00firm
center box in perfect shape all orig. $100.00 firm heater lever for console in very nice shape $69.99 or all three pieces for $300.00

thanks
terry

For everything, I'd take it 300.00 but I can't budget this till next Wednesday Since I'll be out town working for the next week.

I'll PM you.

Frank
914xprs
all works

QUOTE(falconfp2001 @ Apr 27 2011, 09:59 AM) *

QUOTE(914xprs @ Apr 27 2011, 04:38 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

hello,
some vey nice parts!
console $200.00firm

thanks
terry

For everything, I'd take it 300.00 but I can't budget this till next Wednesday Since I'll be out town working for the next week.

I'll PM you.

Frank

914xprs
icon_bump.gif

hello,
some vey nice parts!
console $220.00firm
center box in perfect shape all orig. $120.00 firm heater lever for console in very nice shape $69.99 heater lever is SOLD....or both pieces for $300.00

thanks
terry

icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.