Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR 2011 Shirts & Dog Tag..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
montoya 73 2.0
Okay people, this is how it's going down. The cost of the shirts went up a few dollars from last years WCR.

We love Orange (right JakeOdoule? biggrin.gif ) so don't ask for a different color car. I was pummeled (is that how you spell it?) into submission about the color so forget about it. You do get the "Pine trees" change to a pretty white when you buy a black shirt versus a Ash shirt so there's your different color you whiners!

*If you are going to attend the event and want your shirts given to you there, you do not have to pay for shipping. Please note it on paypal or include a note in the envelope that you will be at the event.

The artwork (done by our own Ken Schipper) as seen below;

Click to view attachment

Black T's

Sizes: Small - XL are $23.00 (+$5.00 Shipping / up to 4 shirts)
2XL - Add $2.00
3XL - Add $3.00
4XL - Add $4.00

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Ash (light Grey) T's

Sizes: Small - XL are $20.00 (+$5.00 Shipping / up to 4 shirts)
2XL - Add $2.00
3XL - Add $3.00
4XL - Add $4.00

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

To use Paypal please use the following address: medfordwcr2011@gmail.com

Don't forget to add your Real name and your 914World name in the notes along with your order. If you forget, You just sent some money that can't be traced to any specific order or person. I would love some extra cash for my paint job!!!!! Okay, just kidding but don't forget.

OR

Please write & send checks / Money Orders to: Drew Montoya , 3737 Lakeport Blvd , Klamath Falls, OR. 97601 (please add your 914world name with your check) Make checks to Drew personally & he will deposit them into our WCR account.

Now, with all this being said after we have received a majority of the orders and them coming to a trickle. We will then put the order in to the silk screener. At that point, we should receive them back in two weeks to then be shipped to you all.
montoya 73 2.0
This spaced saved for a little something special, Another little thing to get your money!!! biggrin.gif lol-2.gif sheeplove.gif shades.gif

Here is the Second thing to want!

WCR 2011 Dog Tags...

Laser etched 16ga. Polished Stainless (mirror finish) key ring is included.

The design;

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

$6.00 each with $5.00 shipping.

OR

you can add them to your shirt order for no shipping charges!

All registered Participants will receive one (1) free Dog Tag.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Apr 7 2011, 01:21 PM) *

This spaced saved for a little something special, Another little thing to get your money!!! biggrin.gif lol-2.gif sheeplove.gif shades.gif

WTF.gif You're going to bleed me dry on this thing huh? av-943.gif

I'll send a check for a medium and a large in black soon.
montoya 73 2.0
I will post pictures when I get the final design! Your going to love them. smilie_pokal.gif

montoya 73 2.0
icon_bump.gif
zx-niner
Done, PayPal sent. One L, one 2XL, both ash.
JRust
Yep the orders are rolling in biggrin.gif . These shirts look great. I can't wait to be at WCR wearing mine drooley.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(JRust @ Apr 7 2011, 08:32 PM) *

Yep the orders are rolling in biggrin.gif . These shirts look great. I can't wait to be at WCR wearing mine drooley.gif

I ordered mine! I can't wait to see if Jamie takes his car off the trailer this year and if it runs!! av-943.gif poke.gif biggrin.gif
montoya 73 2.0
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif Off the trailer! cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

lol-2.gif av-943.gif
JRust
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 7 2011, 09:48 PM) *

I ordered mine! I can't wait to see if Jamie takes his car off the trailer this year and if it runs!! av-943.gif poke.gif biggrin.gif

agree.gif confused24.gif WTF.gif headbang.gif

It's going to happen man. You will see one mad.gif Rust if not
ConeDodger
QUOTE(JRust @ Apr 7 2011, 08:51 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 7 2011, 09:48 PM) *

agree.gif confused24.gif WTF.gif headbang.gif

It's going to happen man. You will see one mad.gif Rust if not

Well at least you wont have to tow 1400 miles up and down a mountain only to hear it turn over but not start this year... poke.gif

It does run now right? smile.gif
montoya 73 2.0
Spring is about to be sprung, order your shirts now before you start having to spend your extra secret money on $6.00 a gallon, carb clogging crappy gas!
montoya 73 2.0
Thanks to those that have already ordered and to those that PM'd me!
montoya 73 2.0
another icon_bump.gif
montoya 73 2.0
icon_bump.gif
jim_hoyland
Sending check today for two (2) xl Ash T shirts. I'l PM my address
montoya 73 2.0
icon_bump.gif
montoya 73 2.0
The time for ordering the shirts from the silkscreener is fast approaching. Get your orders in!

I want to start shipping these out by the Second week of June. So May 27th is the cut off date.
montoya 73 2.0
  • Crater Lake is the deepest lake in the United States
  • The second deepest lake in the Western Hemisphere
  • The seventh deepest lake in the world
  • Maximum lake depth: 1932 feet
  • Average lake depth: 1500 feet
  • Maximum lake width: 6 miles
montoya 73 2.0
icon_bump.gif

The lake was formed after the collapse of an ancient volcano, posthumously named Mount Mazama. This volcano violently erupted approximately 7,700 years ago. That eruption was 42 times as powerful as the 1980 eruption of Mt. St. Helens. The basin or caldera was formed after the top 5,000 feet of the volcano collapsed. Subsequent lava flows sealed the bottom, allowing the caldera to fill with approximately 4.6 trillion gallons of water from rainfall and snow melt, to create the seventh deepest lake in the world at 1,932 feet.
montoya 73 2.0
icon_bump.gif

Shirts will not be sold at the event. Get yours ordered now!
montoya 73 2.0
icon_bump.gif

Time is getting short.
jimtab
I would like 2 black XL size and I will send the check tomorrow. Thanks. And I'll pick them up at the WCR, all nice and fresh.
montoya 73 2.0
Thanks Jim thumb3d.gif
strawman
Payment just sent for medium-sized Ash-colored shirt, including shipping. Thanks!
montoya 73 2.0
Get your orders in! 20 days till we close the order.
montoya 73 2.0
19 days left!
JRust
Don't forget to check our email Drew. We had a few orders this week biggrin.gif

Also I am ordering 5 shirts 1-xl , 1-m, 3 adult sm all in ash-grey. I can't wait
montoya 73 2.0
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif 17 days left to order cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif
montoya 73 2.0
piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif 15 Days left piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
montoya 73 2.0
aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif 13 days left aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif
TurboWalt
Paypal sent for 1XXL ash & 1XXL black.

Walt
montoya 73 2.0
driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif 9 Days Left driving-girl.gif driving-girl.gif driving-girl.gif
Todd Enlund
PayPal sent for 1 XL Ash shirt.
montoya 73 2.0
piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif 8 Days Left piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
Cairo94507
Just ordered a black and a ash. Just because I can't go doesn't mean I don't like the art work and can't fly my freak flag.
montoya 73 2.0
thumb3d.gif
montoya 73 2.0
first.gif first.gif first.gif 7 Days Left first.gif first.gif first.gif

Here is the final design for the Dog Tags!

Click to view attachment
montoya 73 2.0
drunk.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif 6 Days Left drunk.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif

montoya 73 2.0
flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif 5 days left flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif
montoya 73 2.0
slap.gif slap.gif slap.gif 4 DAYS LEFT slap.gif slap.gif slap.gif
montoya 73 2.0
chair.gif chair.gif chair.gif 3 Days Left chair.gif chair.gif chair.gif
montoya 73 2.0
headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif 1 DAY TO ORDER headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif
montoya 73 2.0
One day left to order your shirts and Dog Tags! Get them while they are still available.
montoya 73 2.0
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif LAST DAY smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
montoya 73 2.0
bootyshake.gif bootyshake.gif bootyshake.gif Shirts have been ordered! bootyshake.gif bootyshake.gif bootyshake.gif
Andy O'solo
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ May 29 2011, 07:23 PM) *

bootyshake.gif bootyshake.gif bootyshake.gif Shirts have been ordered! bootyshake.gif bootyshake.gif bootyshake.gif

'montoya 73 2.0' ,
Well, I'm just coming on board w/ the WCR shirt thing here.
Seeing that you've ordered & by now maybe shipped these shirts, I am wondering if you will make another batch of these?
I don't think that I'll be able to make the trip, but I like those shirts![u]
If there's an additional order, I'd like to get one, please.
So, please let me know?
Thank you,
Andy O'Mahoney
SF, CA

ps: Family stuff during WCR & besides, car won't be ready to drive, still @ McMark's for major work. ... its takin shape though!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.