Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: About to be 914less.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jnp914
If anyone is interested, I have my two 914s up on the For Sale classified section. Why? Well, I am moving to Las Vegas at the end of the month and three cars are too much to deal with. Oh yeah, the third car is a spectacular 912E I just had shipped in. I am thinking one of Raby's torquemonsters would slip right in and really do the job.

Anyway, here the new cap is due any day, and I have to put my teeners up for sale.

I forgot to add it to the classified ad, but my cell number is 314-540-5424 in case my email goes dead when we move out of the house Thursday. I am hoping for a seamless transition, but fat chance.

Later, dudes and dudettes.
Rusty
You'll be back. w00t.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
seanery
took me about 8 or 9 years but I came back.
Gint
Sorry you gotta go, but, if you want to sell those 914s...

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
rick 918-S
Sell the tail dragger!
Chris914n6
When you get to Vegas let us know... we'll introduce you to our Hooters girls beerchug.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif

Chris
VegasRacer
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ May 9 2004, 10:56 PM)
When you get to Vegas let us know... we'll introduce you to our Hooters girls

Chris on the left and me on the right.
morph
We just got our first hooters up here in Portland area (Beaverton), and a buch of people got upset about it. The funny thing is that there is a strip clup across the street.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.