Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: T-Shirt & Dog Tag Orders...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
montoya 73 2.0
What do we have?
JRust
There are like 3 guys. Go onto the gmail account & see them. I set up a seperate folder that says wcr shirts. As they come in I will shift them there to keep them seperate from registration biggrin.gif
montoya 73 2.0
I forgot, recieved check from Jim Hoyland;

"My order is for 2 XL Ash shirts; check for $45.00"
montoya 73 2.0
received check from;

Lew Mengle (Shulew3) $25.00 - XL - Ash
montoya 73 2.0
The shirts have been ordered. We were given the 100 qty price even though we came up short! I will give him a check on Tuesday for $250.00 And then the balance when we receive the shirts.

So I count roughly 76 people on the list that are going to be at the dinner! WOW! So does a count of 85 sound good to give lisa? I'm going to send Lisa the numbers for the Saturday nights award dinner tomorrow (Saturday).

Oh, and also giving Dan Dixon the numbers for the Dog Tags. I count about 50 registrants so far? I'm thinking about ordering about 70?

Crap, Also writing a check for the track.
JRust
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ May 27 2011, 08:59 PM) *

The shirts have been ordered. We were given the 100 qty price even though we came up short! I will give him a check on Tuesday for $250.00 And then the balance when we receive the shirts.

So I count roughly 76 people on the list that are going to be at the dinner! WOW! So does a count of 85 sound good to give lisa? I'm going to send Lisa the numbers for the Saturday nights award dinner tomorrow (Saturday).

Oh, and also giving Dan Dixon the numbers for the Dog Tags. I count about 50 registrants so far? I'm thinking about ordering about 70?

Crap, Also writing a check for the track.

As far as registered for dinner I count 58. So I would lean towards 70 as of now. I thought we could change that a bit later? I think that 70 should cover it. While we want to have enough we don't want to have a bunch of left overs either.

On Dog tags that sounds fine to me.

For writing checks just update the accounting thread as you do it. Not sure of our checking balance right now. Can you give me that total when you get a chance. We can transfer some from paypal as needed. Just remember it takes a few days for it to make it into the checking account. We should be ok for a bit though. I know we had $1200 or so in there from what I remember.
montoya 73 2.0
We have $1260.34 in the checking account.

Cool on Dinner count and Dog Tags.

I will update when I write checks and with total's for T-shirts, Dinner and Dog Tag's.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.