MY LOSS...YOUR GAIN
I purchased the car with subpposedly a brand new Chevy 350. I put in the cooling system with all new parts and fabriction. The car has no rust and has been painted jet black, colored sanded and polished. I customized the interior dash, guages, carpet and upholstery. It has a Mezzier water pump, brand new electric fuel pump, carburator, braided hoses and fittings. It has a customized grill and shroud. The list goes on and on. I am deep into this restoration. We broke in the engine and the car does not overheat. It stays at 150-180. I am very pleased with the cooling system. After the breakin, we adjusteed the valves as they were tappnig pretty good. After the valve adjustment, we took this lilttle beast for a trest drive...WOW, WOW, WOW. She can move. Then brought back to shop and the car would not idol on its own and the tapping came back. We adjusted the valves again...anyway, if you know anything about engines, it most likely has a flat cam. I am not going to dump any more money into it. You can rebuild the engine that is in it for about 1200 and you have a fully customized 914 V8 conversion. The car is is in excellent condition. I can start it for you but it wont idol. It will need the engine rebuilt due to the flat cam.

I have tons of build pictures I can show you. The car is at the shop in Fontana where I will keep it for about two weeks before I bring it home so you can see it at the shop. My mechanic can also work a deal for you in building or isntalling a new engine. He did not build the engine that was in it so it was not his fault.

This is truly a unique car with huge potential. I have seen these converstions go for 15-20k depending on the conditon. This is in beautiful conditon. The list goes on and one what has been done to it.

I prefer email communications. If you call leave a message as I am very busy and may not answer.

Thanks

909/ 471-2432

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article