Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tribute to LeMans: Anyone Driving?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott Carlberg
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone here from the club was planning on driving their 914 at the POC Tribute to LeMans event?

Campbell, Howard, Drew? Any others?

I'm hoping to come by on Sunday to watch for awhile.

I WAS planning on driving to Willow Springs, until I checked and noticed the event this year is being held at the Calif Speedway DOH!
drew365
I'll be driving with the Time Trials but not in the actual Tribute. I'll probably work as a pit marshal for the Tribute. The main race is Saturday, probably will start around 1. Sunday afternoon will be the timed runs for the Time Trial series.
campbellcj
I might try to do the TT also, but I dunno as work is crushing me lately. I will be lucky if I can just go watch the main enduro and maybe volunteer in the pits.
Howard
May go to spectate or help, but not drive. Still on my learners permit (short track only).
crash914
Hey! I am in france right now and have go to LeMans tomorrow on business....I want to try to swing by the track and snap some photos.....If I do, I will post...later, herb
campbellcj
No dice for me. I have my bro-in-law's grad school graduation on Friday evening and then a crucial work deadline on Monday a.m.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.