Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Autocross Questionaire
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Demick
The autocross questionaire is ready. Please try it out. Go ahead and fill it out with various answers, press submit, and check that everything looks right (pressing submit will not send me an e-mail, it will simply echo your selections).

Please notify me if you see any errors, or if there is anything I should change or add.

2004 Autocross Participation Questionnaire

Thanks
Demick
seanery
my results: it seems to work well

Processed form looks like this:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: demick@yahoo.com
Subject: WCC Questionaire

Name: Sean Lee
E-Mail: sean@moronthrottle.com
914 Club login: seanery
AutoX Experience: 1
Worker Positions: Courseworker
Setup?: Yes
Instructor: No

Name Secondary:
AutoX Experience:
Worker Positions:
Setup?:
Instructor?:

Car: 914-4
Year: 1972
Color white

Tire type: Street
Front Tire Size 195/60-15
Rear Tire Size 195/60-15

Engine: 2.0
Intake: Carbs
Compression ratio. within 0.5

Weight Reduction? No
Street Legal? Licensed

Comments:

cgiemail 1.6
rick 918-S
I filled it out and sent it. It seemed to work. The registration form needs to be like that.
VegasRacer
It not only looks good - it actually works too. smilie_pokal.gif
EdwardBlume
It looks good to me. What's the distribution method? Who is going to decide class, or will there be an honor system? Are we thinking of discounting for "points" of diversification.

My take is keep it simple. We all know generally what categories people will be in and besides, Demick and I will take top times of the day. smilie_pokal.gif
Demick
Rob

I sent you a set of proposed rules for car classification. It is very simple and this questionnaire asks all the questions necessary to place the cars into classes. My plan was to have everyone answer the questionnaire ahead of time so that we will have everyone divided into classes and time cards filled out ahead of time. We can also divide them into run groups and assign worker positions ahead of time - hopefully saving time and confusion at the event.

Demick
JeffBowlsby
Hey guys, I am preparing the Registration confirmations to go out...I want to send them out the first of next week. Would it help if I distributed these questionairres for you with that mailing? If so, send it to me so I can include it.
Demick
No. The questionnaire is all set up to be filled out online. That way we don't have to rely on people having to send them back in. I will just need a list of people who will be participating in the autox along with their e-mail addresses. I will send out an e-mail to all of them asking them to fill out the form.

Demick
JeffBowlsby
That way we don't have to rely on people having to send them back in.

Great idea. I will email you a list of names / email addresses this weekend Demick.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.