172k miles... 5 speed, black on black and tan.... car has new clutch and flywheel, as well as rear main seal and other misc parts installed within the past few months.....oh and red and smoked tail lights, they were expensive but sooooooo worth it! After alot of research im convinved the best boxsters are either the new ones or if you can find an older one that was a daily driver with high miles it wont have the IMS shaft bearing problem.....now I didnt have the money for a new one so this is the rare next best thing to find! If you want more info on the problems the lower mile garage queen boxsters have, google it or call me or a porsche mechanic we would be glad to explain.

THE BAD:
car will need a waterpump soon, drivable but can go whenever it wants (its making the typical waterpump noise, started about 25 miles ago)
the cables for the motor for the power top is not functioning, so ive been manually putting the top down as i have no money or interest in fixing the top.
rear window has 2, 1" slashes in it caused by dropping the top in the winter on a frozen day and when i put it back up the plastic window had a nice slice in it that is temporarily repaired with clear mailing tape.

other than that i believe the back right wheel needs to be balanced again, the little magnet weight they put on i believe fell off haha

973-508-4269 oh yea price is firm by the way so dont call and offer 6400 because its a waste of your time and mine, this is not a 914 or 924 or 944 for that matter, its a boxster, a real porsche with the engine behind the seats and it turns heads everywhere.

TRADE TIME IS OVER, CASH ONLY car is located in middlesex county

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article