Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What the hell is this?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TheCabinetmaker
While I had the interior out to change out the fuel lines, I found this. It's obviously factory, but what's it for? Looks like a great stash spot, but alas, I have nothing to stash anymore wink.gif
TheCabinetmaker
another
Brad Roberts
75/76 cars have the EGR "timer" in that hole. The speedo cables goes to it and triggers a light in the dash when it hits a certain mileage.

B
skline
That is where they put a speedometer sensor for the EGR counter on 75 and 76 smog models.
Eric_Shea
Cool... smoke.gif
TheCabinetmaker
We got no smog shit or egr counter. Hmmmm, what can I hide in there. Looks like a great place for my sig P239. fighting19.gif I leave the stuff at home that the dogs can smell. wink.gif
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(vsg914 @ May 5 2004, 07:16 PM)
I leave the stuff at home that the dogs can smell. wink.gif

cool_shades.gif Huh blink.gif wasat yoosay blink.gif stuff? smile.gif smoke.gif ummmmm.... stuff drunk.gif
Hide a Fat Tire in there Curt rocking nana.gif

........b beer.gif
SpecialK
smoke.gif I'm not as think as you stoned I am... smoke.gif
Neal
I made a mold of that insert thingy and made a subwoofer box. It works great. Thank god for the EGR stash hole.
Neal
Jeffs9146
I put an amp there in one of my past cars!!

Hey, that gives me another idea......My new adjustable crossover will fit right in!! Open the door and make the adjustments....too cool!

Jeff
jonwatts
"You put yer weed in there"

- Rob Schneider, SNL
TheCabinetmaker
Nah, the dogs can still smell it. Then they'll tear your car to pieces trying to find it.
SpecialK
Nah, the dogs can still smell it. Then they'll tear your car to pieces trying to find it.

And what's left of your car, the 'Man' will confiscate.... mad.gif That would be a bummer man! smoke.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Yep, just leave the shit at home. smoke.gif
Bullet
Is that behind the seat? how hard is it to get to?
Jeff Bonanno
it's under your passenger's feet
Scott Carlberg
QUOTE(Special_K @ May 5 2004, 10:57 PM)
smoke.gif I'm not as think as you stoned I am... smoke.gif

Man I enjoyed the heck out of that, thank YOU! beer.gif
aircooledboy
This shall be a little demostration of that.
THAT'S MY SKULL!! I'm so wasted.

Jeff Spicolli, Fast times at Ridgemont High. smoke.gif
dmenche914
The "J''s get stashed in the zipper of the center seat cushion, I thought everyone knew that! The real contriband gets placed in the foot well.

dave
TheCabinetmaker
Ok, since this is my thread anyway, I gotta say this. I never would have thought there were this many folks here who smoke.gif aktion035.gif , but the only place to hide anything in a 914 is the front trunk. Yeah, the front trunk! I've been stopped in 5 roadblocks in the last 20 years. Not once has the front trunk been checked. They say "please open the trunk sir", I open the rear trunk, they look and I go about my merry way. laugh.gif
Andyrew
I would think that the engine compartment (away from the heat, in a secluded box, like under the relay board, Would be the best place, If they said, "oh hey this is a Porsche/VW lets see the front trunk. then they check that, dont see anything, ya, the engines in the back, nothing in the interior. Nope your clean"

I dono, I dont do drugs, lol.

Andrew
TheCabinetmaker
Andrew! I'm surprised you replied to this! laugh.gif
MattR
Wait, isnt marijuana illegal? ohmy.gif
bongo monkey
QUOTE(Andyrew @ May 6 2004, 06:46 PM)
I would think that the engine compartment (away from the heat, in a secluded box, like under the relay board, Would be the best place, If they said, "oh hey this is a Porsche/VW lets see the front trunk. then they check that, dont see anything, ya, the engines in the back, nothing in the interior. Nope your clean"

I dono, I dont do drugs, lol.

Andrew

Maybe in the area beneath the headlight buckets? It looks like it could hold a good stash.
jarbuthnot
QUOTE(vsg914 @ May 6 2004, 07:33 PM)
They say "please open the trunk sir", I open the rear trunk, they look and I go about my merry way. laugh.gif

I'll have to remember that the next time I go across the border, which is almost every week. smoke.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Joan, go ahead and try it just for grins biggrin.gif
Levi
Here is a picture you might? enjoy this is me holding someones crop there are 3 plants in my hand...if you can read it, my shirt reads "County Mounty".
This was taken 22 years ago.
Joe Bob
QUOTE(vsg914 @ May 6 2004, 03:33 PM)
Not once has the front trunk been checked. They say "please open the trunk sir", I open the rear trunk, they look and I go about my merry way. laugh.gif

Got a warrant.....officer? finger.gif
SpecialK
This was taken 22 years ago.

Ahh...Good ole Statute of Limitations........ cool.gif
Levi
QUOTE(Special_K @ May 6 2004, 04:51 PM)

Ahh...Good ole Statute of Limitations........ cool.gif

Not to worry...I was the arresting officer & BTW...I had a Warrent laugh.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Levi, you suck(sucked)! laugh.gif
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(Levi @ May 6 2004, 05:32 PM)
this is me holding someones crop

at least you pulled 'm up by the roots BUT yer hold'n dem wrong cool.gif , ya gotta hold 'm upside down so all the magic smoke gets to da gud parts smoke.gif

I used to know a Sheriff that grew his own... good shit too! beer.gif

....b
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Special_K @ May 6 2004, 09:12 AM)

And what's left of your car, the 'Man' will confiscate.... mad.gif That would be a bummer man! smoke.gif

Up here, for simple possession, the cops wont even bust you, unless you’re a total dick. They don’t take your car.

If they do it’s a hundred buck fine, but it’s still a criminal charge, for now.
smoke.gif
morph
Oregon is so liberal that the cops dont even bother with it, they take it or make you dump it on the ground, and leave without even writing you a ticket. smoke.gif chowtime.gif
mharrison
Funny story, my first 914 that I bought had a suprise I disocvered while tearing it apart.....no, not that good a suprise. In the pocket of the visor was a picture of the previous owner squatting next to two open newspaper pages covered with absolutely nothing but buds. He was holding a 18 inch bud up in one hand. It was really fun the next time I ran into him!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.