Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 71 914 available in Tom's River New Jersey
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Ian Stott
Friend of mine has a 71 914 he hauled out of the weeds, it looks rough but straight, fenders have been flared and it has aftermarket rims. Any reasonable offer will take it, anyone close to that area who is interested let me know and I will give you Phil's phone number. I would take it but too much hassle to drag it all the way to Moncton, Canada,plus deal with getting it across the border.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
mrgjones
I think you may need to post a picture so people can see what they're getting into. Rough but straight is a little scary. Could be describing this car too.
Ian Stott
I do have some pics, they are not great but I have difficulty posting pics on our site. I can e-mail them to anyone interested or who would like to post them.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
chuckc
QUOTE(Ian Stott @ Apr 9 2011, 10:12 PM) *

I do have some pics, they are not great but I have difficulty posting pics on our site. I can e-mail them to anyone interested or who would like to post them.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada

Hi Ian,
You can E-mail me and I'll post the pics.
Councilc at gmail
Peace,
Chuck
Northeast914
I am very interested can you please email me pictures and a phone number

northeast914@yahoo.com thank you
chuckc
QUOTE(Ian Stott @ Apr 9 2011, 06:44 PM) *

Friend of mine has a 71 914 he hauled out of the weeds, it looks rough but straight, fenders have been flared and it has aftermarket rims. Any reasonable offer will take it, anyone close to that area who is interested let me know and I will give you Phil's phone number. I would take it but too much hassle to drag it all the way to Moncton, Canada,plus deal with getting it across the border.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada

Here are the pics of the car Ian sent me. 916 style bumper and cookie cutters.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Northeast914
Is there a number i can reach him at?
chuckc
QUOTE(Northeast914 @ Apr 11 2011, 07:26 PM) *

Try sending him a PM.
Peace,
Chuck
914itis
WTF.gif
QUOTE(chuckc @ Apr 11 2011, 07:42 PM) *

Try sending him a PM.
Peace,
Chuck

anyone heard anything about this one? pm sent with no reply
pep
QUOTE(Ian Stott @ Apr 9 2011, 06:44 PM) *

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada

pep
what are the aftermarket wheels you speak of
chuckc
QUOTE(ppetion @ Apr 16 2011, 10:36 PM) *

WTF.gif
QUOTE(chuckc @ Apr 11 2011, 07:42 PM) *

Try sending him a PM.
Peace,
Chuck

anyone heard anything about this one? pm sent with no reply

confused24.gif
I replied to the e-mail he used to send me the pics letting him know several people had sent him pm's. Maybe he'll check'em and respond.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.