Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Sheet metal used, cheap - see pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mikea100
Hi guys,

I'm looking for:
1) Middle section (under cross member) of right floor pan about 1ft wide. The cross member is not needed.
2) Slice of right inner rocker panel/inner wheelhouse.

See pics for measurments. I can take more detailed pics/measurments, if need be. I don't plan on taking car to concours d'elegance, so used, cheap pieces in reasonable condition will do. I'm located in Central NJ and would prefer local pickup to save some shipping charges. I will attend Hershey and can pick it up there, can also pick it up in MA 1st weekend of May.

Thanks for looking,
Mike.
mikea100
icon_bump.gif
Nobody got half way decent sheet metal.
sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif welder.gif

QUOTE(mikea100 @ Apr 9 2011, 06:46 PM) *

Hi guys,

I'm looking for:
1) Middle section (under cross member) of right floor pan about 1ft wide. The cross member is not needed.
2) Slice of right inner rocker panel/inner wheelhouse.

See pics for measurments. I can take more detailed pics/measurments, if need be. I don't plan on taking car to concours d'elegance, so used, cheap pieces in reasonable condition will do. I'm located in Central NJ and would prefer local pickup to save some shipping charges. I will attend Hershey and can pick it up there, can also pick it up in MA 1st weekend of May.

Thanks for looking,
Mike.

Jeffs9146
I have the right wall behind the battery tray (NEW) that I will sell you for $50 + shipping! New original price is $80!

Here is the part!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.