Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 73 finally coming together
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jzdu
I bought this car about three years ago. Found a rusted hell hole & tore the car down. Rust was repaired and paint was done. I ran out of money, so it sat for the last couple years. The 1.7 is rebuilt and I'm finally reassembling this sucker. Now if I could only remember how it goes back together!!!

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Mike Bellis
Congrats! I know what it's like to run out of money on a project. beerchug.gif
Tom_T
Looks great! smilie_pokal.gif

I just hope my 73 2L L80E will look that good when I'm done.
PanelBilly
I know how what's it like to not remember how it goes back together. Its only been a few months on the Creamsickle and I've lost some things. I look at other parts and wonder what they are...
76-914
thumb3d.gif Looking good. Keep on keeping on. popcorn[1].gif
Beach914
Nice lift you've got there. I would probably just spend hours underneath it looking up at that clean undercarriage you've got.

Congrats on your accomplishment..
JRust
Hey that is looking great! You'll make WCR no problem biggrin.gif .
jzdu
Thanks for the compliments. I waiting on the powder coater to finish my intake tubes. Can't wait to fire it up
bembry
Very nice!

(and I'm partial to Light Ivory 914s.)
raw1298
Looks great! Yeah the money thing can slow you down at the worst times. I usually remember things just in time to disassemble an hours worth of work for one little part. But I am getting good at it!
Drums66
....Yeah that looks real sharp(dig the seats) idea.gif
bye1.gif flag.gif
jzdu
It runs!!

My mechanic is finishing the final D-jet hook up. He took it for a drive today. Still working out a few bugs, but it looks like I'm close.
saigon71
Great looking car...congrats! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.