Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nor-Cal A/X
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Trekkor
I've been to 2 a/x's now. Driven in one.

I've seen the 'teens in full force. Very nice.
914 Club is representing! mueba.gif

Just a scattering of the other cars. Love 'em though. wink.gif

It's awesome to see so many stoked up on challenging the money cars and bustin' up the dance.

How to you feel?

Come out and push the limits of your car. All you are risking is killing a cone. lol2.gif

Roll call on Reno, if you will.

Can we get to 20?
Brad Roberts
It is hard to get everyone addicted to the heroin. But once they find out what their little car is capable of.. they cant get off of it.

B
Scott Carlberg
when is this Reno auto-x?

is that all that it is, I mean, is it an Auto-x combined with another event, or just a stand alone auto-x?

tia
Trekkor
I've been on the *smack* for about 15 years, and now I've got the GOOD stuff. Aaayyyahhheee! wacko.gif
Brad Roberts
2 day AutoX. We run the course one way on Saturday and opposite on Sunday. It includes a Friday night dinner.

B
Trekkor
Where's the grub, bub? biggrin.gif chowtime.gif
Brad Roberts
You have to visit their website and sign up for the dinner. I'm not 100% sure but I think I'm staying in a house in North Lake Tahoe Friday night and driving into Reno O'Dark Thirty Sat. morning. It appears I have two options for housing in Tahoe which saves me a night of Hotel expense in Reno.

B
Trekkor
I got the relatives just minutes from the dance. ph34r.gif
Jeroen
Trekkor, you're soooooo hooked biggrin.gif
It's cool to see your enthousiasm about AX

Those that have never done it, don't know how much fun they're missing

cheers,

Jeroen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.