Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SF Bay area - know this car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
plas76targa
Anyone in the bay area know anything about this car?

http://www.bimmerbrothers.net/pages/CarLis...che91-0321.html

And what difficulties are involved with a salvage title??

Thanks, Matt
anthony
Resale value is usually the primary difficulty. There is also the question of how much it was damaged and whether it was repaired properly.
Brad Roberts
We serviced the car prior to it going up for sale. He spent some coin with us. Good solid car. We *think* it has a salvage title because it wouldnt pass smog in the past. It shows no signs of wrecks or burns. It needs minor cosmetic crap to be a nice car. I think it needs some minor paint work also.

B
Mueller
stolen recovery vehicle, supposedly only cosmetic issues....I got this info from someone local interested in it.
boxstr
I spoke to the owner at length a couple of months ago. He told me all about the car, and then the following day included information about the salvage title.
He also told me that the car was at HPH and I spoke to the head asshole there, he said it was a good car, but not great. I passed. Still looks good in the pics.
CCLINSALVAGEANDRESCUE
Dave_Darling
404, page not found...
plas76targa
Thanks for the replies. How does insurance treat a salvage title?

Dave D. I had trouble connecting to the page too. Ended up going to B Bros home page and scrolling through the inventory. try that?
GWN7
I got 404 also, but if it's this one it's still there Black 914
SirAndy
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ May 6 2004, 08:38 AM)
404, page not found...

fixed the link wink.gif
Mueller
I like it...oh I miss my original black 914 sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.