Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seen
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
So last Saturday AM I ran a quick trip to the store and when returning I noticed an Explorer following me (it's a 70's thing smoke.gif ) home. When I pull in the drive, He tells me he is Bernie's (aka Bernbomb) son-in-law and that they have been trying to dial in Bernies FI controller. Small world. His poor daughter had the pleasure of listening to two 914 maniacs bs.gif for the next 15 min's. Then yesterday, my wife and I went for a non 914 drive dry.gif and on the way home I saw a white 914, and got all excited untill I noticed it was just poke.gif Al (aka Als914).
Als914
Hey Kent.
I thought that was you. At first thought idea.gif I was fearful you were some gay "caballero" screwy.gif trying to make time with me sheeplove.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif ...Whew! I was on my way to meet Ethan ('73-914kid) who was driving home from an event in Fontana. He finally found all the peices to the front sway bar that he promised me in return for doing his gauges. Now I have to get all the final items to tear down the front suspension for a rebuild... probably after the G&R swap meet. I'll see you there. beerchug.gif

Al
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.