Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: eBay 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Anyone know this car? Has been listed several times and no real bids.914-6
d7n7master
Yep. It's been listed & re-listed on ebay - "reserve not met"... BTW - it's not a real "factory" six. ohmy.gif
skline
There is no reserve on it this time, it will sell to the highest bidder. Even if its not a real six, conversion is what most people do anyway and it would still be cheaper than doing one. If I had the money, I would bid on it.
Scott Carlberg
can anyone explain why on earth, IF you were selling a 914-6, original or not, that you would NOT put a picture of the engine among the pics on your ad?

that makes absolutely no sense to me! ohmy.gif

maybe they've done that to get phone calls? unsure.gif
anthony
They don't even mention which engine is installed. It's the kind of ad that could lead to a great deal if you were local and could go check out the car.
scottb
i emailed the guy for more pics and info last night with no response....hmmmm <_<

it's one of those things that could be a steal or could be a dud but i am too far away to find out personally......
Jeffs9146
I sent him an e-mail two days ago and he has not responded yet!! That worries me!!

Jeff
Chris H.
I was looking at that one too. The auction closes today, is anyone going to try to go see the car? (I guess if he doesn't respond to e-mail probably not then huh?)
Howard
I like this guy wub.gif

Delisted car as he 'forgot' to put in reserve price. Looking at feedback, this ain't the first time. Have emailed him asking to come see car. This could be fun.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.